SentrySafe Waterproof and Fireproof Safe Box for Home 1.23 Cubic Feet, 17.8 x 16.3 x 19.3 Inches (exterior), SFW123GDC

£214.57
FREE Shipping

SentrySafe Waterproof and Fireproof Safe Box for Home 1.23 Cubic Feet, 17.8 x 16.3 x 19.3 Inches (exterior), SFW123GDC

RRP: £429.14
Price: £214.57
£214.57 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My safe came with Lag Bolts to bolt down to the floor. Keep in mind, if you opt to bolt this safe down, it immediately voids the "water" portion of the warranty! I did not know this. But, I am sure that with some high quality silicone a person can still make sure that water will not get in though I doubt that Sentry would recommend this. I do not live in a flood prone state or area so that is the least of my worries. ETL Verified water resistance to protect your valuables in up to 8 inches of water for up to 24 hours Pry-Resistant Hinge Bar: Pry-resistant hinge bar reinforces the door of the safe for added protection against theft

SentrySafe Waterproof and Fireproof Safe Box for Home 1.23 SentrySafe Waterproof and Fireproof Safe Box for Home 1.23

If you’re serious about protecting your documents, it’s important to look at build. Some models have a 14-gauge steel body and 0.75-inch bolts to keep things secure, but their doors don’t always shut tight enough. It can hold up to 0.29 cubic feet (enough for a pistol, ammo, and cleaning tools). It’s tamper resistant and mountable, so it’s easy to keep out of the reach of curious children or intruders. The keyboard was destroyed. A torch was used to gain entry. Everything in the safe was 100% okay. Some of the items were Money, passports, marriage license, birth certificates, remote automobile keys, plus much more. All were 100% okay.Digital Media Protection: ETL verified for the protection of USB drives, CDs, DVDs, and portable hard drives

SentrySafe Waterproof and Fireproof Safe Box for Home 1.23

Ok...today was the first day we could get into the home. WE FOUND THE SAFE. As you can see in the picture, the safe is completely burned on the outside. Then safe was also a little warped from the high temperature. Keep in mind that this safe has been sitting inside this house, under fire debris for over 2 months. Insert 2-batteries as indicated (Do not use rechargeable, or Non-CR123 Lithium batteries. Do not mix old with new batteries or mix brands of batteries). Once opened, remove 9V, replace jumper in it's storage compartment, and replace Lithium Cells inside door per instructions.Fireproof and fire-resistant safes can vary in price, but you’ll also find that the cost matches the protection they provide.

Digital Fire/Water Safe | SFW123GSC | SentrySafe

If you are like me, you have debated buying a home safe for awhile. You have researched. Walked by them and tested handles in the store. Looked at the price. Then looked at the price again and decided you can wait. I've done all of that for too many years now and finally decided to go ahead and spend the money and buy one. I couldn't find any that were "affordable" that didn't have some kind of poor review. I think people spend the money, get the safe and realize that what they got was a safe. And that it's not much "fun". The safe does fit heaps of gear. Like an A4 2 ring binder can go in flat not vertical. The smaller slide out tray does need the safe door to be able to swing out past 90 degrees so just be mindful when installing.Convenient Carry HandleThis high-quality fireproof safe is designed to withstand temperatures as high as 1550 degrees Fahrenheit. Usually marked as “UL Certified for Underwriters Laboratories,” fireproof safes have been tested for how much heat they can stand. These tests measure the temperature both inside and outside the safe, ensuring that the contents and the safe itself can take the heat. The most effective fire-resistant safes have a double-walled construction, with two sheets of steel and a layer of fire-retardant materials in the middle. Fire-retardant materials may include cement, gypsum, perlite, vermiculite, or diatomaceous earth, depending on the manufacturer. Cheaper fireproof safes have plastic interior walls covered with fireproof material. Well-made fireproof safes also include a strong seal that swells to keep the door firmly shut to keep out flames in the event of a fire. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy. If the safe doesn’t have a high enough fire safety rating, it just might. If you’re keeping cash in a safe, do yourself a favor and make sure the safe has a high fire safety rating so that you have the best chance of protecting your money (and other important paper-based items) from bursting into flames. While some people feel better having a wad of cash money stashed in a personal safe, your money is probably more protected from fire when stored in a bank or credit union.

SentrySafe Waterproof and Fireproof Alloy Steel Digital Safe

One important consideration is size. The largest offers sizes as large as 2.05 cubic feet. Others are only 0.17 cubic feet in size, which means letter-size documents will need to be folded to fit inside. The LED lights that come on when you open the safe are awesome! They completely light up the inside of the safe well enough to see everything inside. You can program them to stay off, stay on for 30 seconds or 60 seconds. The manual states that if you set them to 60 seconds it will drain batteries faster. But, I don't care... I want the light on. The manual also states not to ever use rechargeable batteries. I'm not sure why. You can bolt it down using the included kit, but that is not required. It's a bit pricey compared to similarly sized safes, but because it protects against multiple elements and has multiple layers of protection, we think it's well worth the cost for the added peace of mind. If you are going to buy one safe for your important documents and valuables, this is an excellent choice. For SentrySafe models that begin with SFW082B, E, F, G; SFW123B, E, F, G; SFW205B, E, F, G; STW123G; STW205G: I’m not quite sure in the event of an actual fire if the code pad would be operational or would it melt.They gave it a 1-hour time rating. That might be too low in circumstances that if you live in an area where the fire department might not show up right away, especially in winter. One hour-time rating is not short, and it could be fully adequate. The size of your safe affects where you can store it, how much it can hold, and its price. Watch for different measurements when shopping around. Most safes use cubic inches or cubic footage to express capacity. You can store up to 40 unique prints in it too. This makes Verifi a smart choice for offices, stores, or other facilities with multiple users who all need access. Consider a model that also has waterproof features, with the ability to remain watertight for 24 hours in up to 8 inches of water. However, sometimes the insulation inside this type of safe can build up condensation inside.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop