Peaceful Sleep Insect Repellent Aerosol 4-Pack

Peaceful Sleep Insect Repellent Aerosol 4-Pack

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Sovereign Lord, all day long I feel close to You, but at night I begin to focus on thoughts that carry me away from Your presence. I pray that You would conquer my thoughts of stress and anxiety that invade my mind at night. Jesus, command Your angel armies to drive such thoughts far from me and grant that I might lay down in peace and sleep. I pray that my sleep would be sweet and pure, giving me the rest my body needs. In Jesus’ name, I pray, Amen. You may find it difficult to work out what's affecting your sleep. A sleep diary involves recording information about your sleep habits to help you understand your sleep problem and what's affecting it. Abba, Father, at the end of every day it seems there wasn’t enough time to do all that needed to be done. It seems that each night I need to get one more thing done, and all of a sudden, it is midnight. Lord, I need to rest in Your all-sufficient power and not in my meager attempts at doing it all. Give me the faith to lay down at night, and the peace to sleep through the night. In Jesus’ name, I pray, Amen.

Dear Lord, please help me trust You and empower me through Your Spirit to stop my emotions from bossing me around. I want to quit worrying about what might happen and focus on what has already happened by remembering and praising You for Your faithfulness in my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen. ~ Renee Swoop Prayer for a ResetConsciously tense and relax your muscles, one after the other, starting with your toes and working up your body until you reach the top of your head. Visualisation Thank you for your constant care and love. I trust in your protection, and I place my faith in you. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen At the End of A Hard Day Heavenly Father, my day is drawing to an end, and I'm ready to turn in. But before I do, I have to thank you for your faithfulness today. It's always a good day, even when things may not go the way I plan, or when the world seems in chaos because you are in control. Lord, my Refuge, I pray against insomnia and the pain that it brings. I pray against the long seemingly never-ending night. I pray against the torment of time which goes on and on and on. Lord, tonight I feel so far away from You and alone in this darkness of the night. I know in the day that You are near, but at night You feel so distant. Close my eyes and lay down my head in rest, Lord. Grant that I might have the sleep of one who rests under the watchful eye of his Father. In Jesus’ name, I pray, Amen.

Thank you for being my refuge and strength, especially in moments of stress. I find comfort in your arms, knowing that you are always with me. As I close my eyes, may your peace settle over me, and may I wake refreshed and renewed in your grace. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen For Sweet Sleep at Nighttime Help me release the worries and anxieties of the day. I surrender them to you, knowing that you are in control and that I can trust in your wisdom and love. Fill my mind with soothing thoughts, and quiet my racing thoughts. Allow your presence to wash over me like a gentle, calming wave. Nothing can disturb the calm peace of my soul.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti 10. I am in harmony with the universe. You might not have much control over where you sleep – for example, if you're staying in hospital or temporary accommodation. But there might still be small changes you can make, or ask someone to help you with. For example: Owen muses on the soldier’s death, and wonders about this deeper sleep into which the man has now sunk. Is he better off out of the harsh world of war, or would it have been better if he’d lived?

Thank you for your constant presence in my life, even in the quiet moments of the night. I place my trust in you and find my strength in your unwavering love. May your grace sustain me and grant me a peaceful and restful sleep. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen. Night Prayer for Peace Every time you repeat one of these positive bedtime affirmations, you make peace your priority. And you make peaceful sleep more of a reality. I don’t like recognizing my own sin, but repentance is key to continual renewal in our relationship with God.As you reflect on your day, remember specific points where you failed. Bring your shortcomings before God and ask Him to forgive you. whether you have nightmares, night terrors or sleep paralysis, or have sleepwalked during the night

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop