Weird Things Humans Search For: An Adult Board Game About The Strange Side Of Google

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Weird Things Humans Search For: An Adult Board Game About The Strange Side Of Google

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The only other comment I’d like to make about Weird Things is that I wish there had been some way of designing the game so that it didn’t need the host role. It can be fun as the host if you really get into it (and I do, since it’s my copy of the game) but it’s also slightly exclusive and it also effectively reduces the headcount by one. On the inverse of this point, I did take Weird Things to work and played it with two teams of more than five people each, which was a blast. In that setting, the idea of having an independent host acting as an independent and interactive referee proved to be really good fun.

Don’t you hate it when a sentence doesn’t end the way you octopus? Well, that’s a pretty common occurrence on Google (thanks for that one, humanity!). But, instead of despairing in the fact that we’re collectively a bunch of weirdos, you can celebrate how interesting we all are by trying to guess what people have asked Google. How? With Weird Things People Search For – the party card game! I never do particularly well at this game. However, I still find it quite interesting to play. It surprises me what bizarre things people have searched for. My search history would look rather tame in comparison. So, if you want a game that enlightens this is it!For players aged 14 and over, gather some friends or family members and participate in guessing some very weird searches in your chosen teams. Once everyone has finished with their guesses, the Search Master will read out the answers on their card from most popular to least. If their guess is at the top of the list, they score four points, anywhere else on the list scores just two. The bonus guess will also score you an extra point if found anywhere among the list of searches. Team with the most points after five rounds wins!

To play, all you need are two or three teams and a question master. The question master will read out the questions (duh!) and keep score so there is no cheating! Each team must grab pencil and paper, ready to scribble their answers down... Is the queen a… mechanic? Has a person ever been… born with a tail? Why are babies so… stupid? These are the things that people most want to know, and now it’s up to you to guess what else bewilders them! Now it’s time for you to grab your friends, split into teams and start second-guessing exactly how strange the human race can be. If you want to win, you’ll have to take on searches about all sorts of topics: from memes to dinosaurs, pet frogs to sumo wrestlers. Everyone else, split into teams of two or three and grab a pencil and some paper. The Search Master begins by reading out the first half of a popular internet search, like: “Why do I have so much…”

Next, have the question master take a card and read out the first half of the search. For example: “Why do I have so much…”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop