GoteK X Replacement 0.8 ohm Pods 4.5 Extra Large Compatible with Aspire GoteK X Vape Kit + Nightmare Juice No Nicotine (2 Pack)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

GoteK X Replacement 0.8 ohm Pods 4.5 Extra Large Compatible with Aspire GoteK X Vape Kit + Nightmare Juice No Nicotine (2 Pack)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The only other thing is the air flow sliding button, you can have it fully open or fully closed or somewhere in the middle, which is where I like it. The Aspire Gotek X has no buttons but uses a puff activated firing system to support its 650MAH battery, as it doesn't waste any energy on leaving the mod on, on top of this is puts out up to 3. If any part is disallowed, or is not effective, the other parts will continue to apply even after our agreement has been terminated or cancelled. Aspire Gotek X Kit features a transparent housing design that is very innovative and fresh, allowing you to visualize the internal structure and the remaining e-liquid content, which allows you to get a better grip on your device.

Aspire Gotek X Vape Kit - Free 10ml E-Liquid - Vape Club Aspire Gotek X Vape Kit - Free 10ml E-Liquid - Vape Club

Gotek X là cái tên hoàn toàn mới vừa được nhà Aspire nhá hàng và dự kiến sẽ cho ra mắt vào giữa tháng 9/2022. The Aspire Gotek X's translucent body creates a futuristic industrial design that is a stark contrast to its simple and effective operation, designed for fitting perfectly within the palm or pocket. The Aspire Gotek X vape kit is a matchbox-style pod that’s a good option for those after something compact to vape on the go.When you're signed up, every now and then we'll send you discount codes, tell you about cheap deals and share info on the latest vaping products. If you have purchased your Aspire product from any other retail other than UK Aspire Vendor direct, you must contact your 3rd party vendor for refund/replacements. Their leak-resistant design ensures that your e-liquid stays where it belongs – inside the pod – for a hassle-free vaping experience.

Gotek X Aspire Pod System | Vape HCM quận 4 Gotek X Aspire Pod System | Vape HCM quận 4

This pod is by far one the best ones I've purchased I've been using it for a while now and it's really good when it comes to giving out flavour, smoke not so much as the battery is smaller but on top I haven't had any leakage from this device which is exactly what I was looking for, something that wouldn't leak in my pocket or anything. of e-liquid of your choice and feature a built-in coil, so you don’t have to worry about messy coil changes, as you can just replace the whole pod.podGotek Xcó dung tích chứa tinh dầu cực khủng lên đến 5ml, chỉ với 1 lần châm anh em có thể sử dụng được hơn 1 ngày. Consumers should be aware that certain products that are deemed as perishable items are not covered. Các nút đốt hoặc điều chỉnh công suất cũng được lược bỏ và thay thế bởi chế độ cảm biến hút tự động. The wattage and airflow were both set to my liking from the start and I was impressed from the get go. Having seen the announcement and all the photos online of the upcoming Aspire GoTek X release, I knew I had to get my hands on one.

Aspire Gotek X Pod Kit 650mAh 4.5ml | Vapesourcing Aspire Gotek X Pod Kit 650mAh 4.5ml | Vapesourcing

The Gotek X is available in ten different translucent designs, with a clever lanyard clip holder for easy transportation and when required is quickly recharged via its USB-C charging capabilities. are not happy with how we deal with any disagreement and want to take bring court proceedings, you must do so within the UK. Vỏ pin được trang trí bằng những hoa văn độc đáo tạo nên vẻ đẹp độc đáo mà không một hệ thống pod nào sánh được. so you dont lose out on a wedge of cash if you cant take to using a vape and you get a free 10ml bottle of liquid with it. thiết kế nhỏ gọn đề cao tính năng động và dành cho những người dùng yêu di chuyển, khác với Riil X sử dụng chất liệu kim loại, Gotek X được chế tạo bằng chất liệu nhựa PC an toàn, thân thiện với người dùng.Sở hữu body trong suốt với những đường nét vô cùng sexy, pod Gotek X hứa hẹn sẽ là con hàng khiến thị trường pod system cuối năm 2022 dậy sóng. Thiết bị được cung cấp năng lượng bởi pin 650mAh và có thể được sạc qua USB Type-C chỉ trong 30 phút, mang đến cho người dùng trải nghiệm vaping không giới hạn.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop