WonderWash - The Laundry Alternative, Portable Non-Electric Manual Clothes Washer, Durable, Compact, and Easy to Use, Mini Washing Machine, Energy Saving, Retro Design, Manual Washing Machine

£9.9
FREE Shipping

WonderWash - The Laundry Alternative, Portable Non-Electric Manual Clothes Washer, Durable, Compact, and Easy to Use, Mini Washing Machine, Energy Saving, Retro Design, Manual Washing Machine

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To give you an idea of how efficient it works, if you select the "Medium" program it will perform a wash, rinse and spin in around 40-minutes. I would only recommend this only if you don't have high expectations of it lasting past 2 years. I only used mine every few months when I only had a few pieces to wash and it worked like a charm until it broke down on me. annabragg Does exactly what it says on the box. Best shampoo I have ever used and would happy recommend it to anyone. Sometimes, having a full-size one is a bit of a problem. You could be away in a caravan, on a boat, or staying in a bedsit for a shortundetermined amount of time (I've been there!). I love this product because are family has a cabin up north and there are tw I other family there so I bring this product and ALL my friend have one and we love them.

Again, this is a model that would be best placed where it is going to stay. It would suit somewhere like a static caravan, a motor-home or University halls of residence. With a weight of just 8kg it is also surprisingly light, making it entirely suitable for carrying around between locations.We started our operation in April 2010 and has since opened more than 100 outlets and we are still expanding. Once you've placed the clothes inside there is a pressured lid you screw on top. It looks and works just like a cement mixer!

Measuring 63cm x 36cm x72cm; it’s easily the biggest on the list, and at 12.5kg it is also the heaviest too (though much lighter than a regular washer!). I love this design and think it would be perfect to take camping or on a boat. Quite a few people are also using it as an emergency washing machine, too. If you’re looking for a highly portable, hand operated washing machine that’s economical, eco friendly and leaves your clothes sparkling clean, Then the amazing Wonde rWash™ is just what you need. The spin speed is a fraction of a standard washer, but seeing as most don't have a spin-cycle it's certainly better than nothing! There is a spin dryer, too. This is smaller at 1.5kg and a few users have commented that it's not the best (while praising the washing function).Release water with attachment, then push down on clothes to further release water through attachment. Wonder Washer is a compact, portable washing machine that goes anywhere! Wonder Washer can handle anything from delicate lingerie and blouses to sweater and it's easy to use. Just fill the portable washer with laundry, soap, water, close the lid, and plug it in. Specially designed drain holes in lid allow water and soap to drain without removing laundry. Wonder Washer is great for small apartments, cottages, the RV and more - anywhere space is limited! Wash on the go with Wonder Washer!

Great- portable, light weight, compact, Lids design is nice for draining it keepng clothes inside while you flip it side ways then upside down, It arrived over 3 weeks before I was told it would be here, be great for colledge kids, bachalor apts, kid move out on their own, can hang stuff on hagers in shower to drip dry if you don't have a clothes line

Directions

Make no mistake about it this this washer will require some man power to make it work and it not for the lazy and weak at heart. it's everything I wanted Make no mistake about it this this washer will require some man power to make it work and it not for the lazy and weak at heart. it's everything I wanted

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop