1Zpresso Q2 S Manual Coffee Grinder Heptagonal Version, Foldable Handle, Mini Slim Travel Sized Fits in the plunger of AeroPress, Assembly Stainless Steel Conical Burr, Numerical Adjustable Setting

£9.9
FREE Shipping

1Zpresso Q2 S Manual Coffee Grinder Heptagonal Version, Foldable Handle, Mini Slim Travel Sized Fits in the plunger of AeroPress, Assembly Stainless Steel Conical Burr, Numerical Adjustable Setting

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Like most other travel grinders, the size is either a pro or a con, depending on your perspective. Personally, I think they found the right balance between size and performance, but it’s still a small grinder. The handle is removable, but when it’s disassembled you need to be careful not to scratch the body when you store it. A side effect of this, however, is the greater force needed to push the beans through. Hence more effort is involved. Fortunately, 1ZPresso covered all bases on this topic with this model. The brand also points out that the burrs are made out of special “high nitrogen” steel that’s more durable. Like the 1Zpresso Q2, the Nano also fits neatly into the AeroPress, and has dimensions of 4.3in (10.9cm) tall and 1.7in (4.3cm) in diameter. The 1Zpresso Q2 S Model is a premium hand grinder designed for those who demand the finest freshly ground coffee, whether on the go or in the comfort of their home. With its cutting-edge features and user-friendly design, it redefines convenience and portability in the world of coffee grinding.

The English of 1Zpresso’s sales material isn’t entirely up to Oxford standards, but don’t let that fool you. It’s a brand you should not underestimate. Jx is one of my favorite hand grinders The Rok is entirely different from the other hand grounds out there. It’s not handheld. It’s a colossal device meant to be placed on a counter. It looks impressive and would stand out in a good way in most home baristas’ setup. NOTE: There might be small scratches on the surface of the aluminium body similar to brushed steel; this is normal due to the Anodizing Process used. RECOMMENDED ADDITIONS However, these aren’t the only models offered by 1Zpresso. Nevertheless, the ones listed above match a specific user expectation with the brewing style, so we suggest you focus on them.The 1Zpresso Mini Q places itself at just the right price. Yes, it’s more expensive than my previous entry-level favorite Hario Skerton Pro, but the value you are getting is incredible in comparison. No glass, no ceramic burrs, and minimal plastic. Instead, you’re getting aluminum, hardened stainless steel, and wood.

The Lido 3 has many fans in cyberspace singing its praises – only a few people ever say anything negative about this grinder. However, I have had this grinder for more than a year and have come to notice some severe flaws.The grinder has an aluminum alloy body. This makes this 1zpresso Q series option light, durable, and easy on the eyes at the same time. There’s clearly a difference between the two burrs, and they will benefit two different brewing styles. To assess your claim, you will be required to provide photo and/or video evidence of the damaged product.

As mentioned earlier, the Q2 mini was built with a specific user in mind. Its main feature is portability without a compromise on quality. It’s for the coffee lover who loves brewing French Press coffee (or any other manual method) in the mountains. Or at the office…Or anywhere really! Overall, this grinder will serve you well when it comes to brewing methods such as the French press, pour over, Aeropress, and so on. I haven’t attempted to grind for espresso, and the company doesn’t encourage it. However, there are models out there that are easier to adjust, such as 1Zpresso’s top models in the K and J series. The cups from the grinder are sweet and have excellent clarity and texture. There’s still some way up to the models from 1Zpresso and Comandante, but overall, the cups are still awesome.They claim the capacity is 15-20g, but you can probably get closer to 25g if you use light roasted beans. What really sets the Q2 apart is the speed and grind quality. The 38 mm stainless steel burrs easily cut through coffee beans with minimal effort. For instance, the Kinu M47 Traveler weighs in at 598 g/1.3 lbs, while the massive Lido 3 comes in at 1052 g/2.5 pounds.

Don’t listen to the manufacturers and their marketing BS. Let me break down the features for you here, so you know what to go for in a grinder. There are a bunch of nifty features on the Q2. For instance, the wooden handle knob is magnetic, so it can be taken off for more comfortable transportation. So, let’s get to it. In this 1Zpresso Q2 review I’ll show you the good, the bad and my overall impression after using it for a number of months. I’ll also introduce you to some alternatives to consider.The other grinders are all similar in size and weight. However, the J-Max and K-Series grinders are a little easier to grip. In comparison, the diameter of the JX-Pro is slightly larger, making it awkward for people with smaller hands. If the upper limit had been the 18-20 grams, I would hesitate to recommend it as the daily grinder but with up to 24 grams that should suffice for many specialty coffee geeks. offers the Q2 with two different burr sets in Taiwan and China. However, for the Western market currently only the pentagonal burr set is offered. That begs the question; what are we missing out on? I was curious about this question, so I went ahead and bought a Q2 with the 7-sided burr set from the Chinese market. Even though it’s handy to have some numbers that can give you a rough idea about grind size on a given grinder, it will never be definitive.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop