Down in the Tube Station at Midnight / So Sad About Us / The Night [7" VINYL]

Down in the Tube Station at Midnight / So Sad About Us / The Night [7" VINYL]

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The word "midnight": What is midnight? Its the end of a day/ start of a new one. This may be a metaphor for the end of a life. Its midnight for a reason, I'm guessin that is it. BTW - Lyrically I think this is a work of art. Brown leather captures the fashion at the time (try watching 'Life on Mars' Wormwood We've been asked whether "Somewhere Only We Know" is about a specific place, and Tim has been saying that, for him, or us as individuals, it might be about a geographical space, or a feeling; it can mean something individual to each person, and they can interpret it to a memory of theirs... It's perhaps more of a theme rather than a specific message... Feelings that may be universal, without necessarily being totally specific to us, or a place, or a time..." She'll be lining up the cutlery, you know she's expecting me, polishing the glasses and pulling out the cork I don't think it's necessarily about sex. It's about wanting to start the day with some love and affection. Maybe a warm cuddle. I'm not alone in interpreting it that way! For example:

Down In The Tube Station At Midnight (1978, Vinyl The Jam – Down In The Tube Station At Midnight (1978, Vinyl

The last strays of the night, all heading home or to anywhere else in the night that might welcome them. Greg House from Princeton, NjCould have been used in the Australian skinhead film Romper Stomper. There is a scene where the skinheads beat up some Asians in the tube stop. John marched down the corridor. He could hear the last train arriving. It pulled into the station and then he heard Colin’s tired monotone voice. He carried on walking to the very end of the platform, past the two benches on the side. He stopped and looked behind him again.

Davie from Scotland, IrelandThe Jam and Paul Weller at their absolute best - Brilliantly raw sound especially Live - The best song of All Mod Cons LP by a mile !!! Down in the Tube Station at Midnight". Snapgalleries.com. 19 April 2016 . Retrieved 7 November 2020.

The Jam - Down In The Tube Station At Midnight Lyrics The Jam - Down In The Tube Station At Midnight Lyrics

One of these days, Colin might move out of his chair. Although John couldn’t recall ever seeing Colin doing anything but sitting down every shift. He's clearly travelling home at dinner time "She'll be lining up the cutlery". Yet he is still in the tube station at midnight. Can you think of a reason why he should still be there about 6 hours later? Are you sure you’re looking on the right platform?” asked John. He would talk to the station chief about Colin. Use italics (lyric) and bold (lyric) to distinguish between different vocalists in the same song part You could be onto something, in the Seventies the tube closed much earlier but at midnight it would be around the time of the last train, hence more isolated.Taysom, Joe Taysom·6 October 2020 (6 October 2020). "The reason why the BBC banned The Jam's anti-racism song 'Down in the Tube Station at Midnight' ". Far Out . Retrieved 7 November 2020. As John made his way to the platform, he met the passengers leaving the station. The usual late-night crowds.

Down in The Tube Station at Midnight — a short story for Down in The Tube Station at Midnight — a short story for

Not sure that longliveconrad can quote that these are conservatives!! - I would suggest National Front as were prevalent in the late 70s / early 80s. Other info from other sources: Zombie" is about the ethno-political conflict in Ireland. This is obvious if you know anything of the singer (Dolores O'Riordan)'s Irish heritage and understood the "1916" Easter Rising reference. Kwami from Washington Dc, DcAbsolutely great song, and agreed a great live one too. Highlight of "Live Jam" when whole crowd hums along after the chorus and then shouts "hoy!"You can tell me when it's over" - the tabloids rumor relationships are over before the couple announces it officially. Write down all the words and phrases in your vocabulary notebook. Look in your dictionary and find the meaning of each word. Write the definition next to each word. I can make the bad guys good for a weekend" - the bad guys are the paparazzi to Swift, but are good to the "player" since association with Swift immediately gives publicity. Any publicity is good publicity and Swift knows this.

Down in the Tube Station at Midnight (Single Version) - Genius Down in the Tube Station at Midnight (Single Version) - Genius

Then, when he finished work, he had to get home. It wasn’t too far — sometimes he took a taxi — but other times he walked and the streets were empty with strange shadows creeping across between the houses.Artists - The Jam". Rolling Stone. 8 November 2001. Archived from the original on 8 October 2012 . Retrieved 7 November 2020.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop