Things I Wanted to Say: but never did

Things I Wanted to Say: but never did

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I’d probably end up dead if you kept making me come like that,” I admit, my throat scratchy. “No better way to go, am I right?” His devilish grin lights me up inside and I nod in agreement.” I think one of the funniest scenes from this book was when Summer almost got beat up by one of Whit's friends, and Whit was already following her home and saved her ass, Streets by Doja Cat started playing on her airpods and she just continued to listen to the song whilst Whit was literally beating another guy up in front of her. As we healed, the secrets and lies of the past smoldered in the ashes, threatening to ignite again.

but while reading the very long conclusion to this story, I slowly found a way to describe their relationship. or more acccuratley, define their relaitonship in a nutshell 🌰. All these kissy-pissy scenes happened when their parents were having SEX in the other room! (can I die? Can this review get any worse?)

Production History

I had a longer review but it got deleted again and this book put me in a bad mood so I don't want to spend anymore time on another detailed one😅 but essentially, it's a SUPER frustrating book. Characters are all idiotic. Drama and dialogue is super repetitive. Hero is gross and treats heroine like crap most of the book with basically no groveling. Heroine has BBS and can never make up her mind. The men are always pervy and the women catty. Too much sex and not enough chemistry. What he refuses to understand is I'm a Girl of Greyson, a coveted queen of sorts in the underground crime world. Whit made me rage, cringe, grind my teeth, and then laugh and swoon. You do not want to miss out on the rollercoaster that is Whit. Now while I always had feelings of empathy for Summer with the position she’s been put in and how she is being treated, you should know she’s no perfect angel either. He’s a menace on campus. Adored and feared. Hated and respected. His taunting words carve into my skin, shredding me to ribbons. Yet his intense gaze scorches my blood, fills me with a longing I don’t understand. There is just somehting about those curtain bangs that does it for me... and the blood on his lip? adds that extra jenny say qua, same as Whit when he was beating Elliot up.

Two childhood friends. Two broken hearts. One impromptu road trip to get away from everything. That’s all this was supposed to be. Afterall, I’ve been living in the friend zone for years now. The Story: Summer’s family scandal was when her mother’s affair with Mr. Lancaster came to light. Her stepfather was devastated and then angry. Things happened between her and her stepbrother Yates, who was always leering at her. There was a fire and her stepfather passed away and she alluded to taking care of her stepbrother. Though all the details come out slowly throughout the story. the smut was okay, but i mean there wasn’t even a well written plot line, they just had sex almost every chapter so it’s not enough even for two stars.

Similar Plays / Customers Also Purchased

He's a menace on campus. Adored and feared. Hated and respected. His taunting words carve into my skin, shredding me to ribbons. Yet his intense gaze scorches my blood, fills me with a longing I don't understand. there's nothing wrong with a normal relationship, of course, but I still want to point it out 👉. I think that's why I got kinda tired of their relationship at about 50%. it seemed like they were doing the same old shit, but with new drama. like Whitney said, "same script, different cast". or in this case, some new cast members were added to the play to stir up drama.

Don’t ever speak to Summer Savage again, do you hear me? If I see you so much as look in her direction, I’ll slice your balls off and feed them to you.”Cheating...? Idk but the hero shows too much affection to ow and he planned to sleep with his fiance AFTER him and heroine were *together*. Heroine did call it off at one point too in which she made out with om, and hero shows a lot of affection and kissed ow at school. Neither have sex with anyone else though after they start sleeping together. New York Times, USA Today and international bestselling author. A believer in kissing. A believer of love. I wish I had DNFd this. What the hell did I just read? These people are awful! And not in a good way. No, no, nope. Read bc it’s the first in a series and everyone says the second one is so great but damn! This is the second time we’ve done this. And it throws me. He throws me. I don’t know what’s happening between us. Why he’s being so agreeable. Thoughtful. It’s exhilarating.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop