Graco Swift Fold Highchair, with 9 Height Adjustments and One-hand Compact Fold, Suits Me

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Graco Swift Fold Highchair, with 9 Height Adjustments and One-hand Compact Fold, Suits Me

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Koo-di Tiny Taster 3-in-1 Highchair was tried out by Melissa Hernández and her son George, aged 10 months. Melissa admired both the chair’s aesthetic qualities and its practical functions. The Swift Fold is designed to be as easy as possible for parents to use, as well as to make mealtimes comfortable and fun for little ones. Michelle liked that the highchair was so easy to set up, and felt it had been made especially with busy parents in mind. It has four wheels so it's easy to move from room to room, and it folds compactly to keep it out of the way when not in use. The high chair’s surfaces can be wiped for cleaning, while the fabric parts are machine washable. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to fold a Graco high chair, a popular brand with a one-handed operation.

High Chairs | Graco Canada High Chairs | Graco Canada

Since most mothers often have their baby in one arm, Graco has designed a highchair that requires just one hand to assemble and fold it completely. As such, you don’t have to put your baby down while assembling your highchair anymore.

Recall Details

Overall, our tester would recommend the Graco Swift Fold to anyone with enough space to accommodate it. 'It's a safe, smart and comfortable chair that will last through the baby and toddler stages,' she concludes. 'I'd buy this high chair to enjoy seeing my baby in a stylish and comfortable seat while they explore new foods.' The high chair offers a four-position reclinable seat depending on your baby’s stage, plus seven adjustable height positions depending on where you want to use it. It also folds compactly so it's easy to store when not in use. And it’s super simple to keep clean, with a wipeable, removable seat cover, and a detachable tray with a dishwasher-safe divider. We selected every type of high chair going, from basic designs for simple, easy mealtimes to luxurious, premium models that double as newborn chairs and toddler seats - they're all here. We asked our testers to carefully consider key features including ease of cleaning, compactness, and comfort. We also asked them to tell us about functionality, ease of use, and value for money. How to choose the best high chair Simran liked this high chair so much that she has already recommended it to friends and family.'I would recommend this because it has a really supportive seat that has been great for weaning Nouri in comfort while she has required extra sitting support,' she added.I can see how this would’ve come in handy from the newborn stage too as the seat reclines fully so it would’ve been great to use for baby while I was in the kitchen cooking. I’d be confident she’d be really comfortable and secure. This is the perfect high chair for someone who appreciates style and values a secure and comfortable seat that is well-engineered.'

Graco Swift Fold Highchair Review | GoodTo

We tested the Silver Cross Motion All Size 360 car seat but is it the 'genius invention' our tester hoped for? Our ranking system The TopChoice.co.uk Team selects top-of-the-line items from a wide selection and conducts rigorous evaluations on almost all the products available on the internet. We rank each product based on how well it matches our criteria.Thanks to its nine height adjustments and three recline positions plus the usual five-point harness, the Swift Fold can easily be adapted for your home as well as your baby’s age and comfort. Michelle praised the practicality and efficiency of this highchair, as well as its 'sturdy build' and 'attractive design'.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop