21% Monster: Book 1

21% Monster: Book 1

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Bestselling author Alexandra Christo, author of TikTok sensation To Kill a Kingdom, introduces her new book, The Night Hunt (Hot Key Books), a dark... Like every great spy/hero novel we have tons of tech and gadgets, special abilities, the thrill of the chase, excitement and intrigue. Definite Alex Rider vibes which is brilliant. If nanotechnology, xenotechnology, cognitive disrupter balls, camo suits and interdimensional portals intrigue you, 21% Monster is an absolute must. I absolutely loved this story it’s fresh and different buzzing with a top secret project Helix, and a virus and a DNA adapter. However, it is what she did afterwards that was her most influential work. She hired brilliant statisticians to use maths to work out the best way to improve care of patients. The findings were startling, for example showing how important hygiene was, but there was a problem. Most people couldn’t understand the data. All they could see were lots and lots of numbers. Florence Nightingale, however, had the answer. She invented ways of showing the information as graphs and diagrams. Suddenly, lots of people understood and so changes were made in hospitals. These days, we still use the same kinds of pictures to explain scientific data. You expect to see statistics as a graph or pie chart. That’s because of Florence Nightingale.

Level 21 (Graveyard) is the fifth level in Chapter 2 (Escape from Reality) and the 22nd level in Apeirophobia, which is a massive forest with many interconnecting roads and sidewalks all around, which are naturally connecting to one large graveyard with a Church in range, indicated by the echoing bell chimes.A note from the author, Peter Canning; I grew up in Bangor, on the North Wales Coast, one of four children in a tight-knit family. The way I remember it, I was brought up as much by my older siblings as by my parents. My brother always had huge confidence in his latest hare-brained plan that generally involved me attempting something that turned out to be bad for my health. As a result, I spent more than one evening in the local hospital explaining our latest endeavour to world-weary nurses. I’m sure you know that Beatrix Potter wrote some very successful and brilliantly illustrated children’s books. So, perhaps its no surprise that, as a scientist and a children’s writer myself, her own story appeals to me. However, it is also a story that makes me rather sad.

Mae’n rhaid i Darren a Marek gyfuno’u sgiliau goruwchddynol a gweithio fel tîm os ydyn nhw am aros un cam o flaen asiantiaid didrugaredd XSP, na fyddan nhw’n rhoi’r gorau iddi nes bo’r bechgyn yn cael eu dileu. Before Darren Devlin was born there was an experiment called Project Helix. Darren and Merek meet up with Aurora a teenage girl that is Seventeen percent sabre-toothed polar bear, where XSP may think they can take her down, but she is certain that can’t. On August 3, 2019, 21 Savage performed the song at Lollapalooza with Childish Gambino. [4] [5] Charts [ edit ] Chart (2019) The 2 boys bond and grow together, helping each other out with their struggles - whilst also trying to stay safe from Department 10 and their covert operation to capture them - the perfect villains.

When Darren Devlin is arrested for destroying his school with his bare hands, it’s not just the police who are after him. Enter Marek Masters, 14 years old, 19% alien, and the most intelligent, most wanted “almost human” alive. Marek is here to tell Darren the truth – he is 21% monster, and together they must take down the secret organisation that created them.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop