Elements of Programming Interviews: The Insiders' Guide

Elements of Programming Interviews: The Insiders' Guide

RRP: £30.95
Price: £15.475
£15.475 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For someone who’s rusty and looking to start preparing for interviews, EPI does a great job — every chapter starts off with a summary of the data structure or algorithm that you will learn, why the data structure is special, what are the strengths/weaknesses of said data structure and what you need to take note of. covers relevant technical topics you might get asked in a coding interview, like what is TCP/IP, how the Internet works, and how to capture relationships between different entities in schema design MORE: Learn explanations of common software engineering technical concepts with entry-level software engineering interview questions (and answers). General Coding Interview Questions

The content for this post can be found here. Future updates will be posted there. Pull requests for suggestions and corrections are welcome.A table of top-tips for the chapter, e.g., consider reversing arrays of digits to operate on the least-significant digit first.

Next, come up with small test cases and step through the code (not your algorithm) with those sample input.Regarding the fact that it's a young person's game, this isn't entirely true. The brain of an adult is still malleable and can learn new patterns (see Peak by K Anders Ericsson). The only reason that an older person like myself is not in tune with this sort of thinking is that it hasn't been practised for years, since my day job doesn't require it. Most of the time I'm glueing APIs together to make something work or reading through log files to figure out what went wrong. All the fundamental data structures and algorithms I need have been written for me by others. As a result I don't get enough practice thinking about these sort of problems.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop