Cute & Creepy Kawaii Pastel Goth Doodles Coloring Book

Cute & Creepy Kawaii Pastel Goth Doodles Coloring Book

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I've decided. I'm going to write ‘Blingety blingblingbling’ on my hand-made greetings card. Because why not? ‘Blingety’ starts with ‘B’. In the Vincent Van Gogh Google Doodle, the Google logo appeared in its trademark colour scheme of red, blue, green and yellow in its usual font type. However, in the Vincent Van Gogh Google Doodle the font was represented in Vincent Van Gogh’s trademark brush style. A yellow swirl merged into the second “O” of the logo of the Vincent Van Gogh Google Doodle, similar to the swirls which appear in his iconic work “The Starry Night”. So far it hasn't been used. So I've decided to load it with red ink and draw some flourishes above the writing. (Even for this super-casual ‘make your own card’ exercise, I don’t fancy trying to draw flourishes with that other nib.)

Into the trimmed quill, I poke a small piece of bent foil I searched out just now in a drawer (probably cut from a drinks can ages ago) to act as an ink reservoir so the flow is steadier. You can see the foil loop lying against the nib-slit. You could turn it round so the unfolded end is sitting on the slit, too. Most medieval illuminated letters are not one plain colour, and often the way to make them stand out – and to make expensive coloured pigments go further – was to mix the basic colour with cheaper white to create subtly modelled 3-D effects or highly patterned textures.) You’ll also get a better idea of their personality, as well as the likes and dislikes of that pooch. The paintings from this period, which include “Still-life with Straw Hat and Pipe” and “Still-life with Earthen Pot and Clogs”, feature the fine shading of colours and are characterised by smooth meticulous brush strokes. Towards the end of 1885, Van Gogh moved to Antwerp, here he began drinking absinthe heavily. Whilst here he extended his pallet, which had previously been limited to earthy tones, he introduced carmine, cobalt and emerald green. However due to overworking and excessive smoking, linked to malnutrition Van Gogh became extremely unwell for most of February 1886. The flourish is partly for fun, partly to balance the visual space, and partly to see whether I can distract the viewer’s eye from the poor quality of the Gothic lettering. The thin lines don’t look quite right (no pic, sorry), so I doubled some of them up in the places where a broader nib would have given a broad line.Between 1660 and 1670, the old Great St. Bernard Hospice found the first St. Bernard, a dog bred from the mastiff style Asiatic dogs the Romans had, like the Bernese Mountain Dog. At Harvard Health Publishing, Srini Pillay says that doodling can help you with your memory, stress release, and improved focus. Well, isn’t that something worth trying out?

The Saint Bernard has a long history of saving lives since their initial inception in the early 18th century. At least they agree that the Poodle comes from Germany and that it found work hunting waterfowl for sport or food.It’s almost impossible to guess what coat color they’ll have by looking at the parents. How will the Saint Berdoodle fit in your family? Source: @toast_the_stberdoodle / IG Both coats need a bath once a month or more if they like to play in the dirt. You may need to wipe your dog’s snout if your pup is drooling all over your home.

On average, the Saint Berdoodle will stand 15 to 30 inches (38 to 76 cm)) and weigh 40 to 180 pounds (18 to 82 kg). You could have a dog about the size of a Labrador Retriever, or one as big as a Great Dane!

Required Cookies & Technologies

Most Poodle mixes, also known as Doodles, have similar looks. Their head and snout are an equal cross between both parents.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop