Disney GGB24 Pixar Toy Story 4 Blast-Off Buzz Lightyear Figure, with Lights, Phrases and Sounds for Authentic Action Play, Movie-Inspired Scale, Multicoloured

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Disney GGB24 Pixar Toy Story 4 Blast-Off Buzz Lightyear Figure, with Lights, Phrases and Sounds for Authentic Action Play, Movie-Inspired Scale, Multicoloured

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Buzz was nominated for AFI's 100 Years...100 Heroes and Villains. One of three animated heroes appear on the list, along with Belle and Peter Pan. Unfortunately, none of them made the list.

Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition: R2-D2 • C-3PO • Jabba the Hutt • Jar Jar Binks • Mace Windu • Padmé Amidala • King Candy • Marshmallow • Yokai • Battle Droids • Marlin • Bruce • Anglerfish • Seagulls • Hank • Destiny • Bailey • Jellyfish The purple and fluorescent green color scheme were the favorite colors of Lasseter and his wife's respectively. The looks of television actor Ed Kemmer are also believed [ by whom?] to be a prototype for Lightyear. Kemmer played Commander Buzz Corry in Space Patrol, one of the first science-fiction series on American television. [8] Ultimate Spider-Man: Spider-Man • Venom • Green Goblin • Miles Morales • Lizard • Rhino • Doctor Octopus • Iron Spider • Spider-Gwen • Kraven the Hunter • Hobgoblin Buzz and Woody started off as rivals but after Woody saved Buzz's life, the two became good friends and have been ever since.Buzz Lightyear • Mira Nova • Booster Munchapper • XR • Commander Nebula • LGMs • Ty Parsec • Emperor Zurg • Grubs • Brain Pods • Hornets • Warp Darkmatter • Gravitina • NOS-4-A2 • Wirewolf • XL • Varg • Torque • King Nova • Dr. Ozma Furbanna • Sally • Spyro Lepton • Bonnie Lepton • Evil Buzz Lightyear • Shiv Katall

The Lightyear Blimp in the movie Cars is a reference to Buzz Lightyear, and is also a parody of the Goodyear Blimp. Buzz Lightyear's catchphrase "To infinity and beyond!" was also said by Flik in one of the outtakes of A Bug's Life, as well as Tim Allen's character, as a dog, in another Disney film The Shaggy Dog ( 2006).

Be the First to Share

Films: You've Got a Friend in Me • Strange Things • I Will Go Sailing No More • Woody's Roundup • When She Loved Me • We Belong Together • Dream Weaver • Le Freak • Battlesaurs Theme • The Ballad of the Lonesome Cowboy • I Can't Let You Throw Yourself Away • Livin' Thing • Gravity • The Star-Spangled Banner Buzz Lightyear got us through". Star Tribune. Associated Press. September 10, 2008 . Retrieved March 13, 2009. [ dead link] Soon, the other toys find Utility Belt Buzz and mistake him for Andy's Buzz. Andy's Buzz fails to get their attention and is forced to escape the box on his own. He pursues them out of the store and across the road to Al's apartment. Buzz inadvertently frees an Evil Emperor Zurg action figure while doing so, and he pursues him with intent to destroy him.

Buzz: “I'm sorry. You're right. I'm just a little depressed, that's all. I can get through this. Oh, I'm a sham!” Buzz appears in the game as a meet-and-greet character outside his attraction in Tomorrowland. He gives the player a blaster as a gift and assigns many tasks, including helping him foil Zurg, as part of the player's Star Command training as a Space Ranger Cadet. He also serves as the player's guide in the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters mini-game. During the end credits, Woody reads to the toys a letter from Sunnyside, which Buzz thinks it is written by Barbie, based on the girlish handwriting, only for Jessie to pinpoint Ken's signature at the end, making the trio exchange uncertain looks. It is also shown that Bonnie has made drawing for her toys, including Buzz and others given to her from Andy. Finally, Jessie takes advantage of Buzz's Spanish personality, and the two perform a paso doble to " Hay Un Amigo En Mi", the Spanish version of the song "You've Got a Friend in Me," to amusement of Woody and the others. Coco: Miguel Rivera • Héctor • Dante • Imelda • Pepita • Alebrije Dante • Disguised Miguel • Ernesto • Mama Coco

Comments

Lilo & Stitch: Lilo Pelekai • Nani Pelekai • David Kawena • Mrs. Hasagawa • Mertle Edmonds • Stitch The Little Mermaid: Ariel • Flounder • Sebastian • Ursula • King Triton • Prince Eric • Wedding Ariel • Vanessa • Flotsam • Amethyst Ursula • Ruby Ariel Big Hero 6: Hiro Hamada • Baymax • Robert Callaghan • Go Go Tomago • Honey Lemon • Wasabi • Fred • Fred's Dad • Tadashi Hamada • Cass • Yama • Alistair Krei • Heathcliff • Abbigail Callaghan • Megabot • Sergeant Gerson • Cass Buzz tends to mispronounce words. For example, he mispronounces the word "S'mores" as "Schmoes", and in Hawaiian Vacation he mispronounces Hawaii as "Hay-way-I". Woody corrects him both times.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop