L.O.L Surprise! 565109E7C O.M.G. Candylicious Fashion Doll with 20 Surprises, Multi

£9.9
FREE Shipping

L.O.L Surprise! 565109E7C O.M.G. Candylicious Fashion Doll with 20 Surprises, Multi

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

She also wears a skirt which has a textured metallic pink panel on the left, and a metallic azure blue panel on the right that is trimmed with zipper and has three pockets. Her earrings are Num Noms, which are sweet-themed characters from another MGA Entertainment toy line - Betty B-Day and Candie Puffs. She is super good it baking sweets 🍭 and her best friend is miss independent and they have been friends since they were 2 years old. Candylicious has a medium skin tone, split-dyed pastel pink and yellow blonde pigtails with braids, and pastel blue bangs. LOL Surprise fashion dolls with stylish hair, outfits and many detailed accessory pieces make a perfect toy for kids, including 4 years old and up for imaginative pretend play!

candylisious is 15 she is the second oldest in her family “bonnie” is the oldest in cupcake squads bon bon family. FIERCE FASHIONS: Candylicious comes with her signature dazzling fashion and charming accessories to showcase her signature curated style. She used the play set to make a whole new room and other sides of the box that had cute patterns on them were turned into area rugs and wallpaper.I would love more gender diversity in the family sets, and more lol boy doll options in general as my girl loves the idea of boyfriend/girlfriend, mom/dad couples etc. My only complaint if I had to have one, is that there were no boy siblings- all 4 of the dolls were girls, which made the younger ones almost identical. The way the product is packed is like a present with ribbons on top, presentable for any kind of occasions. Direct • NYE Queen • Agent Glamour • Agent Soul • Tough Dude • Pink Chick • Fly Gurl • City Babe • Sunset • Coral Waves • Paradise V.

Unwanted Food or Drink Products - Once supply conditions are broken, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can affect the quality of a product. Everything is beautiful, trendy and color coordinated- from the box itself that turns into a big play set, the surprise wrapper designs and the dolls and their accessories themselves. The shirt is white holographic and has a metallic teal sleeve on the right, and a metallic azure blue sleeve on the left.

My daughter loves the present and has it in her prime possession, whereas other dolls have their manes maintained with the scissors pretty soon in the process. July 10th, 2020: Candylicious makes her first 3D animated appearance in Extra (Like OMG) animated music video. She has violet tights and socks with one pastel blue and one pastel yellow slipper with a really light pink bow on both shoes. From MGA Entertainment, creators of LOL Surprise™ OMG fashion and collectible dolls and pets, Rainbow High™ posable fashion dolls, Mermaze Mermaidz™ mermaid dolls with color change, MGAE Miniverse, Na Na Na Surprise dolls, Bratz® fashion dolls, MGA's Dream Ella™ fashion fairy princess and unicorn dolls, MGA's Glitter Babyz™, Lalaloopsy™, Baby Born® Surprise baby dolls and collectibles, Little Tikes® kids toys and many other favorite brands. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop