Blown Away: From Drug Dealer to Life Bringer: Foreword by HRH THE PRINCE OF WALES

£9.995
FREE Shipping

Blown Away: From Drug Dealer to Life Bringer: Foreword by HRH THE PRINCE OF WALES

RRP: £19.99
Price: £9.995
£9.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In response, he simply opened the back of his van to prove he was delivering food to people in desperate need. The gangster who saw the light - how Pastor Mick went from dealer to the divine When Prince William and his wife Catherine visited Burnley to show their support for a charity set up during the pandemic to help the grief-stricken and homeless, it was only the latest chapter in an incredible story of redemption.

The things that have been levelled at me did upset me: that I’m just a social worker and I’m not giving the gospel.

As his faith deepened, he studied theology as a mature student at a Christian College linked to Manchester University. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge wanted to visit Pastor Mick to offer support and understand more about the work that takes place in Church on the Street.

I wouldn’t exactly describe myself as religious but I do believe in faith, I did find some of the bits a bit unbelievable but if this is how Pastor Mick sees it then that is fine. Told with raw honesty and full of warmth and humanity, Blown Away is an amazing example of how God can help those even in the darkest places. Emma is a trustee for Christian festival Creation Fest and lives in Cornwall with her husband and two teenage daughters. The Diocese of Gloucester is looking for two creative, flexible and holistic thinkers who care passionately about nurturing leaders who will share the good news of Jesus Christ and make disciples in all our varied contexts. With his dark glasses and dog collar, Pastor Mick Fleming made an unlikely chaperone for the royal couple.I don’t know if I thought it was Jesus, but I felt there was something bigger than me out there, and that gave me hope. However, after having a spiritual epiphany, he turned his life around and is now on a mission to help the UK’s most vulnerable. The secular come in, and they end up becoming Christians – not by us preaching at them, but by the work we do. addiction, homelessness, rough sleeping, debt and all the other things that go along with this; we will be able to fully tackle. Pastor Mick Fleming had a traumatic childhood which threw him into the criminal underworld at a young age.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop