RazorPit The Original Razor Blade Sharpener and Razor Case, Great for Travel, Sharpens and Cleans

£12.995
FREE Shipping

RazorPit The Original Razor Blade Sharpener and Razor Case, Great for Travel, Sharpens and Cleans

RRP: £25.99
Price: £12.995
£12.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The rapid dulling of razor blades has been an expensive problem, until now. A great deal of in depth research by Morten Kjeldsen, a Danish inventor of Razorpit, revealed the cause of razor blades becoming seemingly blunt was actually the build up of hair, skin and soap on the blades, which do not wash off after shaving. Hi Jeff. Yes, I’ve heard stropping on your arm can work to a degree but it probably won’t get all the built up soap and skin residue off the blades. I’ve also heard that storing your spare blades in the freezer keeps them sharp too… but I think that might be a bit of an urban myth. It’s not that we’re anti-multiple blade razors – because there are plenty of good ones on the market – but they are more expensive, too. 3. Lubricating strips Here’s the question: “How many times can you use a disposable razor/blade before switching to a new one?”

Extra moisture helps reduce skin irritation, although the chemicals found in lubricating strips can irritate sensitive skin. But that’s not a hard-and-fast rule. The folks at Gillette say they’ve upgraded their Precision Trimmer with the addition of enhanced rinse slots that prevent clogging. Meanwhile, the ProGlide’s Microcomb helps guide stubble into the blades. RazorPit begyndte nu at teste deres produkt og var helt i ekstase, da alle fem testpersoner ringede 30 dage senere og stadig brugte de samme barberblade. Det var her, det gik op for RazorPit at de havde fundet løsningen. De fortsatte testen for at se, hvor længe barberbladene ville kunne holde. Helt imponerende kunne de holde til 34, 44, 67, 123 og 157 barberinger før de skulle skifte barberblade!Gummi kunne nemlig laves med den blødhed der var nødvendig for at barberbladene kunne komme i tæt nok kontakt - dog viste det sig at gummi ikke havde høj nok friktions niveau - og det var her termoplast, der er en slags silikone - kom ind i billedet. Plus, we’ll also show you how to get the best possible shave with your disposable razor, how to sharpen your disposable razor and get the most life out of it, compare disposables with other types of razors, and more. Safety razors are a less-expensive initial investment than straight razors, but their replacement blades can be pricey. If you’re using a disposable razor, you might think there’s no reason to rinse it out—it’s just going in the trash anyway! But rinsing it off serves a practical purpose: it keeps the blades from getting clogged. If your blade gets clogged with soap residue or hair, you’re going to end up with a crappy shave that doesn’t actually get rid of any hair. And just because you don’t plan on reusing the same razor more than once doesn’t mean you should waste money by having to buy another one. 6. Reapply shaving cream where needed For one, you can use a leather strap that’s designed to sharpen the blades on a straight razor, but works with other blades, as well. But here’s the difference: use the suede side of the strop to sharpen disposable blades, and the leather side to polish them.

What we do know, however, is that there seems to be a consensus about prolonging the life of a disposable razor. And it all comes down to water. The Hydro 5 also has an ergonomic handle that fits neatly into your hand to provide further shaving control. I’m going to see about getting one of these. I use a Mach 5 razor for my regular shaving and it works good when the blade is new, but after about 2 -3 shaves the quality starts to suffer. I’ve tried stropping it on my arm which seems to help a little. It seems a device like this would let you get at it a little more than my arm likes.Its purpose is to allow the blades to follow the contours of your face – which, admittedly, is the purpose of most razors – and they’ve taken it a step further with a shaving head that truly swivels as it glides over your face. Experts say that you should never shave off more than two days worth of growth without trimming it first. 4. Shave with the grain

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop