Not Drinking Tonight: A Guide to Creating a Sober Life You Love

RRP: £22.00
Price: £11
£11 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Sleep Foundation. 2020. How Sleep Satisfaction Affects Your Energy Level Throughout The Day – Sleep Foundation. [online] Available at: [Accessed 15 October 2020].

To Go Alcohol-Free? Here’s How - Vitality Magazine Want To Go Alcohol-Free? Here’s How - Vitality Magazine

Interestingly though, there’s still a stigma surrounding not drinking amongst peers. A survey by Drinkaware found that 85% of us have been encouraged by others to have a drink, and half of us feel pressured by colleagues and family. Hello, I’m 3 months AF in a few days. Im 62 and have been a heavy drinker for well over 20 years. I have gone AF for a month or two previously and one time I went 3 months. weeks AF. 12 pounds shed, seems to have leveled off. Sleeping better with vivid dreams. Really realizing how much alcohol was slowing me down, overall. I feel better, with no fear of hangover.Was it easy: No, it took 3 months before I started feeling better and 6 months before I lost any weight (I’m a 6’1″ male, weighed 211 when I quit, 190 now). Almost had that habit changing first drink many times – didn’t and always reminded my self in the morning the power of discipline. My intial motivation for change was a photograph that my daughter took of me huddled up on a cold outdoor patio, sipping on a pint of lager. As a 57 year old man, not how I want to appear. I now choose to live the last third of my life in good health and the best way for me was to remove alcohol, make different dietary choices and get regular exercise.

If part of what you enjoy about drinking is the ritual, drink all ­beverages from a wine glass – be it fizzy water, tonic, non-alcoholic beer. “It just makes you feel like you have a drink in your hand,” says Foster. “When I’m swapping from alcohol to soft drinks, I keep the same glass and top it up.” 7. Identify your trigger Changing your environment is also key to breaking habits, says Willoughby. If there’s a drink you find irresistible, get it out of the house. But make adjustments to suit your personality. Some people decide to get rid of their wine glasses, while others love drinking their new alcohol-free drinks from them. 20. Have an exit strategy After two weeks you will notice a huge improvement in overall sleep pattern as your body becomes more regulated. I was having 2 to 5 drinks a night, sometimes shots of liquor, sometimes very strong stout beers. A couple of months ago, finally decided I was tired of waking up every day with a light hangover plus the extra calories were making my weight loss goal harder. Alcohol use is an independent risk factor for acute confusion or delirium following surgery. Cardiopulmonary complicationsWith lowered inhibitions and alcohol’s impact on mental health, it’s possible for drinking to put a strain on your relationships and loved ones. Not only that, but the chronic diseases that alcohol contributes to can place a strain on your caregivers. 12. Liver Problems

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop