HAL LEONARD STUDENT PIANO LIBRARY MY MUSIC JOURNAL PF

HAL LEONARD STUDENT PIANO LIBRARY MY MUSIC JOURNAL PF

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Also, if you plan to retrieve content often you only need to enter codes once, then theyre saved for future access.

Hal Leonard Online MyLibrary | Hal Leonard Online

For audio playback, our new PLAYBACK+ player will be displayed allowing you to adjust the speed, pitch, balance and set loop points per your preference. iOS device users will need to sync using a desktop computer or an iCloud account; or, use a third-party app to facilitate a download.Upon purchase, you will be provided with an access code and a link to Hal Leonard's MyLibrary site, where you can view your digital book along with any supplemental audio or video where applicable. Then, you can sync your iOS device directly to your computer or sync your iTunes content using an iCloud account. If you own multiple Hal Leonard publications, you have the option to create your own library and combine files from all titles. This app allows you to save and extract zipfiles to your iPad or iPhone devices if you have set up an iCloud account.

How to Access MyLibrary – Hal Leonard Help Center How to Access MyLibrary – Hal Leonard Help Center

Giving you the enjoyment of playing with exciting and full tracks, Yamaha wants to take your playing to new horizons. Q: On my iPad and iPhone, the Download links and Download All button just open another browser tab; sometimes they just play the track, but they don't download the file. Hal Leonard Digital Books are cloud-based publications, which are streaming and require internet access. View links will open up a PDF document in another tab or browser window, allowing you to read while accessing other content on the site.We also provide audio files as Play links, which allow you to stream tracks directly from your iphone/ipad. For those publications with this ability, download links are provided individually next to the track or in a "Download All" zip file that is located just under the cover image on the MyLibrary page. Book that include MyLibrary access usually say "Online Audio" or "Online Video" on the cover and feature a unique 16-digit code on page 1. If your book was purchased before 2014 and/or does not have a MyLibrary code printed in or on the product, the media is not setup for online access. Q: I'm trying to enter my access code but I receive a message that says I've entered an invalid code.

Hal Leonard Online Sign In - MyLibrary | Hal Leonard Online

If you have been inactive for 30 minutes, our system will close your session to protect your content. Its a quick and easy way to access digital books, as well as audio, video and/or other files that go along with physical books.It's easy and convenient to organize multiple files together by setting up your own Hal Leonard Library. OPMERKING: Als uw publicatie vóór 2014 is gekocht en/of als er geen code van 16 tekens in of op het product is gedrukt die verwijst naar 'MyLibrary', zijn de bestanden niet geconfigureerd voor online toegang. Play links will open up an audio or video player window through which you can interact with the content.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop