Hope Close

Hope Close

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It's a shame because I loved One Step Too Far and The Honeymoon from Tina Seskis but Hope Close just didn't come near for me. As whole, the UK population claims itself as approximately 82.2% white, with this area being 85% white. Unbeknownst to each other, it appears that they all have secrets behind closed doors, and once they start unraveling the impact is explosive."⠀ The 2021 census occurred during period of depressed economic activity due to the COVID-19 pandemic. There’s so much drama in Hope Close that it’s hard to put this book down!! Each twist and turn keeps you guessing, I was so invested in their lives I even messaged @tinaseskis about 60% through the book to ask her questions!! I loved it! Friendships are made and broken, there’s an air of suspicion constantly a an element of family drama with heartache.

Hope Close, Plymouth - Plymouth Community Homes

Hope Close flows in pace and is intriguing throughout, a people puzzle and an absolute delight to read. Listed here are the 10 closest dentists to Hope Close, Barnet, London, NW4 1AY. The nearest is LeoDental - Bell Lane Dental practice, approximately 0.7 miles away.At the time of the 2021 census, across the UK 18.3% of residents had no qualification, 9.5% had 1-4 GCSEs, 13.4% had 5+ GCSEs and 1-2 A/AS-Levels, 16.9% had 2+ A-Levels, 33.7% had a degree (or similar), and 5.4% had an apprenticeship. This is a good domestic thriller with lots of different characters, mainly told through 4 points of view though.

in Hope Close, Sutton SM1 - Zoopla Property for sale in Hope Close, Sutton SM1 - Zoopla

Hope Close, by Tina Seskis, is more of a domestic suspense novel versus thriller. The story unfolds in Hope Close, a neighborhood near Surrey, England. The book follows the lives of 4 different neighbors, each with secrets of their own: Nicole, Layla, Joan and Andy. Andy, the new mysterious neighbor, has drawn everyone's attention as he has constructed large gates on his property that shield the view. What is he hiding?The premise of this book was so intriguing. I have read multiple books about neighbors and secrets and have always found them very entertaining. This one barely seemed to keep my interest throughout. I had a hard time staying engaged and really skimmed chapters to get to the end and to find out the secret. The story follows a new resident in the cup de sac who arrives shrouded in mystery. Events then unfold and we see the various links, relationships and mysteries the Close is hiding. Then there’s Andy the new resident on Hope Close, who is fresh out of rehab and has a very mysterious past.

Hope Close, Weston, Spalding PE12 - Zoopla Property for sale in Hope Close, Weston, Spalding PE12 - Zoopla

There have been no house sales reported to the Land Registry in this postcode since January 1st 1995. I’ve liked all Tina’s other novels and I did enjoy this one I just didn’t feel that invested in it for some reason?! Weird. no chain ** Simply stunning five/six bedroom detached family home situated on the extremely sought after gated residential community Mill View in Thornton. The property is ideally located ... I have read a books before with the premis about neighbours and one or the other have a secret and for me I find the stories quite entertaining. This book I thought was ok but had enough to keep my interest until the end.The ending was quite the letdown. I, of course, will not give anything away and you can decide for yourself how you feel about Hope Close when it is released here in the U.S. on March 24, 2020. Listed here are the 10 closest GPs (General Practitioners) to Scott Hope Close, Macclesfield, SK11 8SJ. The nearest is Broken Cross Surgery, approximately 1.4 miles away. Scott Hope Close in Macclesfield is in the North West region of England. The postcode is within the Macclesfield West and Ivy ward/electoral division, which is in the constituency of Macclesfield. Many thanks to NetGalley, Lake Union Publishing, and Tina Seskis for the opportunity to read and review her latest novel. Just finished a glass of wine and this book - totally escapism reading and I loved it! 4 stars.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop