The Wife-Watcher Letters

The Wife-Watcher Letters

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If a woman wants to do it, she will do it with our support or not. In any case, the law protects women. With our participation or support towards our wife we can still control our marital situation. With our opposition to our wife or confrontation with our wife, we lose control over the whole situation. Women don’t love their husbands just for sex, but sex is part of our entire relationship. Most marriages break up not because of sex in an open relationship, but because of jealousy, insults, humiliation of the woman’s value and various other conflicts. Hi I had this fancy for years but was to afraid to tell my wife so I was watching wife swap ***** with her all the time and it was obviously turning her on when she asked me why I was into wife ***** I told her my secret she found it difficult to understand how I could let another man make love to her because she couldn’t let me. I explained that I don’t want to play just watch so we did it and have been for about 3 years and have never fallen out or regretted any thing we have done Boredom? I have heard of people just wanting to spice things up after years of marriage. If one partner, maybe the more sensitive and caring one, believes that their partner is very bored with having sex with them and they know that their partner is usually a very sexual person, then the partner might suggest it if they are feeling vulnerable and fear they may lose their partner to an affair or break up.. Does your brain know that you are married? Your brain controls your body, not vice versa. That’s science. Your brain also should be able to control your feelings and desires. If you p1ss me off to the point where I desire to kill you, should I go for it??

well i think its up to both the man and woman if she wants to **** another or he wants her to get **** by another and does he want to watch them **** he might not like it when his wife really loves what he does to her and how he **** her The best was when he would direct me what to do as I performed. I lovd being talked to during since it showed me he was turned on by me and engaged, which made me feel sexy, and then made me further lose inhibitions. Sex is the greatest Pleasure humans have to exercise at will, like breathing, eating, seeing, hearing, smelling, and every other great sensation you have. To enhance those feelings are normal, women put perfume and men cologne to enhance their lovely smell, people use spices to enhance the taste of their food, we dress nice to enhance our looks, and so many other things. Only sex was taught to be a taboo, while the ones teaching taboo where doing our children. To give and receive pleasurable sensation is a gift from nature that you should never be denied. We met first at the restaurant and we all spoke a lot, especially him. He kept asking us a lot of things, which were directed to my wife. My wife was shy at first but as we spoke for sometime, she got comfortable. i am 66 and a widower and single and getting lots of attention from younger women as young as in the early 30’s and have had some good relationship with a few of them and i know from that i am not the same man i was a 22 and heard about this sharing ones wife and gave it some thought and came to a conclusion that the next serious relationship i would bring this up with the future her and hopefully she would try it. I also realized that even my point of view and thinking has changed since 22 and am now more opened minded and realize she should be able to experience all that she can-kid of a zest for life and realize i could even watch her enjoy herself only if she agreed. So here i am at 66 and ready to enjoy life toohow you got talking about it in the first place, how long from the first talk to actually doing it, what was your wife’s reaction to it, I mean, I’m not asking for her to do anything extreme, like dp, or an@l, just me on one end and the other guy on the other. She doesn’t really moan with me, but I definitely think she would with another guy, a second pair of hands in motion. Especially if he’s more endowed than me. Her moaning with him inside would be hotter than hell. He could release inside of her. She can’t get pregnant. My god that would be sooooooooo hot!!!!! yes but that doesn’t explain what JS asked, how did you start in the first place, and what do you get out of it, my husband is a *****, he gets off knowing that men want me, and that he has some ontrol over the who there are ways to have sex with your husbands best friend with him actually knowing your husbands desire to watch his wife have sex with him, Everyone wants to have his cake and eat it, if you’r afraid of your friend spilling the beans of your wife’s desires and still want to have it, than you need to find out if he would be trust worthy knowing there is a chance he might open his mouth and both of you will have to accept the situation and live with it, but remember 40% of married couples practice and the other 60% wish they could.

Boredom is one of the thing we should be prepared for once we decide to get married. Is having 3some the only way to spice things up? Isn’t sex suppose to be an intimate thing that should be shared between two people who love each other? Or has it become nothing but merely a mean for entertainment? Anyway, I think 3 in the bed will be too crowded 😃Most all men and women have a ***** fantasy whether it be MFM or FMF. And that’s where is stays - a fantasy. Now in my late 70’s and the "pill" only working a few times a year my much younger wife has desires and mentions (as we watch *****) a bigger man (you get the picture - I’m average) would feel good. And these facts are most definitely the reasons for my thoughts. Yes there are all kinds of ways for her to ***** without me being in her — however I would suspect there is not a substitute for the real thing, the feeling of a man and the closeness. She is a very attractive woman. She of course says that I satisfy her but her comments seem to say something else. I want her sexually happy as well as happy in our general lives. I would gladly allow her to - and be happy for her to have sex with another man with me being present. It might even put some life into the smaller head. It’ll take some time to get to that point. I enjoy watching her being pleased when it’s us two. The red-haired beauty’s Caribbean excursion comes shortly after news broke that her 2-year relationship with boyfriend Anthony “Skeeter” Lasuzzo was officially over. Closer Weekly first reported the news of their unexpected split in early November 2019.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop