Euphoria: Complete Seasons 1 & 2

Euphoria: Complete Seasons 1 & 2

RRP: £28.51
Price: £14.255
£14.255 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Zendaya also noted that she can't play a high school student forever, saying: "From a character perspective, I want to find things that will push me."

Sam has also interviewed several comic creators, including Stan Lee, Alan Moore, Grant Morrison, and he has a zombie cameo in The Walking Dead comic. Whether or not reconciliation is possible for father and son hasn't been disclosed, but Dane remains hopeful. "I hope [reparation is possible]. That's, in a weird way, what was happening in that scene," he explained.

The series starsEmmy®-winner Zendaya, Hunter Schafer, Nika King, Eric Dane, Angus Cloud, Jacob Elordi, Algee Smith, Sydney Sweeney, Alexa Demie, Barbie Ferreira, Maude Apatow, Javon Walton, Dominic Fike, Storm Reid, and Austin Abrams. In the meantime, expect season three to continue unravelling the threads torn apart by season two's explosive finale.

He’s interviewed a wide range of film icons, including directors such as David Lynch, Quentin Tarantino, Paul Thomas Anderson, Sofia Coppola, Ridley Scott, Michael Bay and Sam Raimi, as well as actors such as Meryl Streep, Nic Cage, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Anne Hathaway, Margot Robbie, Natalie Portman, Kermit the Frog, all of the Avengers and many more. This stylishly-filmed angst-fest follows a variety of morose high-schoolers as they deal with addiction, self-esteem issues, and the local neighborhood psychopath. The first season is reminiscent of the UK series Skin's first, best, season. Meanwhile, Gia had a rough time of it in season two, so Storm Reid hopes season three is "a little less heartbreaking" for her character.

Side guide

I'll do everything I can to make the third season of the show successful," costume designer Heidi Bivens told Vogue. "I'm really excited to read the scripts. There is talk of it being approximately five years in the future, and that they're not in high school anymore.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop