Haunting Adeline (Cat and Mouse Duet Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The chemistry between the two is really good and the smut is super juicy. The murder mystery aspect was something I enjoyed and how 'Z' handled the crimes.

every minute i was reading about Zade and Adeline doing exactly what they did in this book, i felt like i passed away. like i’m so dead serious right now when i say there’s something about them that scratches an itch in the deep crevices of my brain.

The first book of this series was a dark romance. This book, the second, was just dark. Very little romance to speak of.

There’s a point where the heroine goes to a club and meets this guy, Archie. While she’s at the club, Zade messages her I am so heartbroken over how this book turned out. Not the storyline because I DNF'd at 70% but because of how high my expectations were. odio como la autora quiso hacer ver al protagonista masculino como si fuera una re buena persona, porque salva niños y "ayuda a la comunidad", el chabon después de violarla incluso ADMITE que lo que hizo esa mal pero esta en plan "pero bueno, era lo yo que quería, era imposible no hacerlo" TE QUIERO PRESO HIJO DE PUTA. PRESO. I'll start with honesty. This book destroyed me. And you may think because it is dark and twisted, but the true reasoning is because of the immense pressure to make this one live it up to the first and to be frank, I was a little burnt out. It wrung every last blood, sweat, and tear from my body. And I believe I came out of the other side with something beautiful - a little jagged and imperfect, but beautiful all the same. Once again, no one does it like Harley Laroux. I can't wait for her to release the third book of the trilogy aaa!!tuve que sentarme y leer DOS veces (hasta donde lei yo, estoy segura de que hay dos o tres mas) como el protagonista violaba a la protagonista mientras ella estaba tan cagada de miedo hasta el punto de hacerse pis encima, sin hablar que la mina es la protagonista principal mas ESTUPIDA que lei en m vida, y eso que he leído libros con minas pelotudas... pero esta... se lleva el premio a la mas idiota de todas I haven’t sent a nude since I was twenty. I take nudes because I like my body and want to stare at it all day.”

The main reason i am reducing one star is because the first two times they had sex, he forced himself on her. They both knew it. People excuse this by saying it was cnc and even though I never kink shame, it was just not something i could easily fathom. Not only that but he also physically abuses her by slapping and choking and etc. He also punishes her all the time for the littlest things. And never listens to what she says. Just because she came in the end doesn’t make it okay for me. But i mean she didn’t seem to mind so ig that’s what counts. And if you’re into that, I understand. Well, that was absolutely terrible :) This book was on my radar because many of my goodreads friends (<33) who had read Her Soul to Take and Her Soul for Revenge seemed to love this one too. They were both dark stalker(ish) romances with kinky smut. This book is shit though, sorry.I am so enthralled with Zade and Addie. This continuation and completion to the Cat and Mouse duet was beautiful and heartbreaking in soo many ways. With that in mind, this book was dark to another level in comparison to the first and like stated above As much as I hate to say this to you, I am no stranger to a woman's pussy and what it feels like when it weeps for me." EDIT: I am reducing my rating because I feel like it gave people the wrong impression. I do not like nor support that rapist everyone thinks is a romantic, I liked it for the writing and vibes only. Zade can eat shit. I only liked some of his lines but not his actions. Idk why he is so praised when he’s a hypocrite😭

It seems every day, my appreciation for Daya grows. She gave me a sense of safety I didn’t realize I was missing. I’m going to have to propose to her soon or something."When you make someone fall in love with the darkest parts of you, there’s nothing you can do that will scare them away.” And just like she said “only a monster can create another monster” so she becomes one to get her revenge. As she should.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop