Tommee Tippee Sleepee Baby Moses Basket and Rocking Stand, Grey

Tommee Tippee Sleepee Baby Moses Basket and Rocking Stand, Grey

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Happiest Baby encourages running any such issues past their sleep consultants who are available 7 days a week - a service included in the initial cost of the cot. Two things to note - the Snoo isn’t light so it’s not suitable for moving between rooms. And if you’re a light sleeper and you place it on a wooden floor, you might hear the magic machinery within.

John Lewis. Can’t go wrong. Used it loads. In fact, I had one of those bedside crib things and my DS would only sleep in the Moses basket in the crib. I say sleep, “nap briefly” is more accurate.” (Recommended by Mumsnet user DaisyDando) Our verdict And, eventually, you can use it as a highchair. It's height-adjustable and easy to move between rooms, thanks to the wheels. It's also good value for money, since few items of baby gear are this multifunctional. It's also a good choice for babies who suffer from congestion or reflux.Our baby hairbrush features soft bristles that are gentle on your baby’s delicate hair and scalp and can help to loosen cradle cap and remove dry skin. The non-scratch baby comb features rounded edges, so it is kind and gentle on your baby’s sensitive scalp.

We’ve got a Clair de lune one; it’s been used for both my DC and my nephew and still got lots of life left in it.” (Recommended by Mumsnetter user1493413286) So is the Snoo Smart Sleeper worth its hefty price tag? Would our tester recommend the Snoo? "Yes and yes - wholeheartedly," she says. "I believe that sleeping better, thanks to the Snoo, has allowed my husband and me to enjoy these special early days and weeks with our daughter more, which is priceless." It’s an expensive item, so it must deliver on all points. "But it does," says Grace. "Alongside its sleep and safety benefits, the Snoo is aesthetically appealing and well-sized, with an intuitive and easy-to-use app and free access to sleep experts over the phone."

How we tested

John Lewis is a favourite with Mumsnetters thanks to their high standards, excellent customer service and prompt delivery. This simple Moses basket is a tasteful, plain take on the traditional basket, perfect for those who find the Clair de Lune or Kinder Valley baskets too fussy. Our tester found the Shnuggle Dreami quite large compared to other Moses baskets. Therefore, she feels it's best suited to parents with plenty of space. But it's easy to wipe clean in the event of nappy leaks or milk explosions which are, of course, inevitable. Why you can trust GoodTo. Our experienced Consumer Editor & parent reviewers spend hours testing products to help you make the best choice. Find out how we test and review products. This was easy to put together, with just a few connecting parts. "It was up and ready to use within 15 minutes," says Katie. "Having said that, the instructions aren't easy to follow, so we disregarded them and just used common sense!" Our consumer editor says: The Chicco Baby Hug is impressively versatile. That makes it a practical choice if you're short on space. Suitable from birth right through until your baby is three years old, it converts from an overnight crib to a reclining seat.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop