Kay's Brilliant Brains: A World Book Day 2023 Mini Book

Kay's Brilliant Brains: A World Book Day 2023 Mini Book

RRP: £1.00
Price: £0.5
£0.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Containing 4,523,825 facts (this is a guess), Kay's Brilliant Brains is written and illustrated especially for World Book Day 2023 by the record-breaking Adam Kay and Henry Paker. It’s a hilarious celebration of ten of the world’s most ingenious geniuses and all that their brilliant brains achieved. In recent years, the World Book Day tranche’s release has been a few weeks ahead of the event itself, with the February half-term holiday a particularly good time for kids’ book sales. While You Choose Your Adventure may get another shot at the overall number one in the run-up to 2nd March, last year saw Peter Curtis and Jeanne Willis’ Dinosaur Roar and Friends! (Macmillan Children’s) take the lead for launch week, before Hey Duggee: The World Book Day Badge (BBC) overtook it to claim the 2022 World Book Day top spot and lead the line-up in sales in total. KAY'S BRILLIANT BRAINS is a mini book written and illustrated for World Book Day 2023 by the record-breaking Adam Kay and Henry Paker. It's a hilarious celebration of the world's most ingenious geniuses and all that their I do hope that the next book has less or no Prunella, and otherwise I guess I will use my trusty correction fluid. XD Because seriously, these books are just SO so fun on their own. Full of jokes, fun information, interesting information. And fun illustrations!

Discover all the weird and wonderful things that go on inside your body with Adam Kay. Covers key stage 2 / 3 human biology syllabus (in a slightly repulsive way).Also in Northern Ireland, and in Ireland (where token are worth €1.50): One Stormy Night by Alma Jordan and Rita agus an Dragun by Maire Zepf and Mr Ando Being an Ally: Real Talk about Screwing Up, and Trying Again edited by Shakirah Bourne and Dana Alison Levy

Containing 4,523,825 facts (this is a guess), KAY’S BRILLIANT BRAINS is written and illustrated especially for World Book Day 2023 by the record-breaking Adam Kay and Henry Paker. It’s a hilarious celebration of ten of the world’s most ingenious geniuses and all that their brilliant brains achieved.As an ally you use your power – no matter how big or small – to support others. You learn, and try, and mess up and try harder. In this collection of true stories, YA authors get real about being an ally, needing an ally and showing up for friends and strangers. These authors share their truths and invite you to think about your own experiences and choices – and how you can be a better ally. There are no easy answers, but this book helps you ask better questions. Because we’re all in this together. A ridiculously funny read that will delight, gross out and educate all at the same time’ Independent Like Ada Lovelace, who invented computer programming two hundred years ago. (But was banned from going into libraries.) As a live performer, Adam has sold-out numerous West End seasons and UK tours. His tour of This is Going to Hurt was attended by over 300,000 people and Undoctored was the bestselling show of the 2023 Edinburgh Fringe. KAY’S BRILLIANT BRAINS is a mini book written and illustrated for World Book Day 2023 by the record-breaking Adam Kay and Henry Paker. It’s a hilarious celebration of the world’s most ingenious geniuses and all that their

One hundred billion people have lived on earth. Unfortunately, this book would be too heavy if it talked about them all, so it’s about ten of them. A title by Anni Llŷn published by Y Lolfa is to be announced as a Welsh language option, while Rita agus an Dragún, an Irish language title by Máire Zepf and illustrated by Mr Ando (Andrew Whitson), published by An tSnáthaid Mhór, will also be available, alongside Hazel Tree Farm: One Stormy Night, by Alma Jordan and llustrated by Margaret Suggs (The O’Brien Press).One hundred billion people have lived on earth. Unfortunately, this book would be too heavy if it talked about them all, so it’s only about ten of them. Come on an adventure to discover how YOU measure up against some of the world’s most incredible LIFESIZE creepy crawlies – from the teeny tiny to the absolutely gigantic! Or Thomas Edison, who invented movie cameras and lightbulbs and how to record music. (But only went to school until he was twelve.) The illustrations, all those cute brains + more, was just so much fun and I do need a GIF of the one with sparkly eyes. XD

Cassie Chadderton, c.e.o. of World Book Day, said: “Our aim as a charity is to encourage all children to love reading, see themselves as readers and ultimately, improve their life chances. This is even more important at a time when the cost of living crisis is set to damage access to books and reading for thousands of children.And how much of your life will you spend on the toilet? About a year - so bring a good book. (I recommend this one.) Adam's awards for TV writing include BAFTA and Writers Guild awards for adapting This is Going to Hurt for the BBC and AMC. He is a columnist for the Sunday Times, and a proud patron of The Lullaby Trust , Doctors in Distress and The Laura Hyde Foundation . With topics covering almost every subject, non-fiction teaches children and young people about the world, in entertaining and illustrative ways, inspiring the next generation of engineers, scientists, writers and more! Do you ever think about your body and how it all works? Like really properly think about it? The human body is extraordinary and fascinating and, well . . . pretty weird. Yours is weird, mine is weird, your maths teacher's is even weirder. They were all just ordinary people like you and me who were sitting around scratching their bums and wondering what time dinner was going to be ready, when one day they thought ‘Oh, I’ve got an idea’ and suddenly changed the world forever.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop