Rasta Imposta Big Foot Adult, Tan, One Size (US)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Even though this Bigfoot costume might appear more like an angry soot-covered, homeless guy in a giant fur coat than an angry Sasquatch (see Mulholland Drive), I still love this item. It has the most unique face of all the contestants in the contest and should truly frighten the children: a massive bonus. You can see, breathe, talk, and even drink through the fabric. How convenient, to be able to breathe.

Bigfoot Costume - Etsy Bigfoot Costume - Etsy

Inflatable foot costumes are designed with convenience in mind. They are lightweight, easy to put on, and comfortable to wear. With elastic bands or straps that fit securely around your ankles, these costumes ensure a snug and secure fit throughout the day or night. Plus, they won't restrict your movement, allowing you to dance, walk, or perform without any hassle. 3. Versatile and Flexible

This is a classic gorilla costume. While you might not be tagged as Bigfoot immediately, you can easily channel your inner Squatchiness in this comfortable, flexible costume. So, why should you consider adding an inflatable foot costume to your collection? Let's explore some of the main benefits: 1. Unique and Attention-Grabbing If you’ve ever wanted to feel like you’re a character in a Nintendo 64 game, put on this hilarious polygonal Bigfoot suit. This is a solid gorilla that will work perfectly as a Bigfoot Costume. With a quizzical facial expression and fantastic range-of-movement, this entrant is one of the favorites to take the top prize.

Foot Costume | Sasquatch Costume | Animal Jumpsuit Adult Big Foot Costume | Sasquatch Costume | Animal Jumpsuit

I am a big fan of these one-person illusion costumes, and this one is one of the more unique I have seen. This Bigfoot Costume will confuse the hell out of kids on Halloween…. so you know it will be a blast. Now this is your standard, realistic Bigfoot costume! I may have a hard time determining whether the creature before me is a human in a costume, or—dare I say it!— the real thing. It’s either a “Who spiked the punch?” night or a “What’s that terrible animal smell?” night. Surprise me This Bigfoot suit reminds me of the old joke: “What do you feed a 600 pound gorilla? Anything it wants!” This could be a stellar Bigfoot costume with a few simple alterations. The greatest part about this costume is the look of longing in the gorillas eyes. It looks both excited and terrified of what it might get into with it’s now caged man. 5/10 skunkapes

How to Choose the Perfect Inflatable Foot Costume

Feet are wonderful things. They allow us to walk around, jog, or run (if that’s your thing, of course). And those are just a few of the ways they enhance our daily life - their contributions to us are nearly endless. But what makes feet really awesome is that they are perfect place to wear shoes. You could wear the hippest of tennis shoes or the classiest of heels on your feet. And isn’t life all about being stylish? Sometimes we think a good pair of shoes is a cure for just about anything that ails you. If Sasquatch is indeed just some sort of upright walking gorilla, then this might just be the single most realistic Bigfoot costume in the lineup. A hoaxer might consider this costume as well, especially if you’re trying to leave a dark, lasting impression on your victims. In that respect, this might be your most realistic Bigfoot costume. All pieces are included: jumpsuit, mask, hands, and feet!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop