Red Kite Sit Me Up Inflatable Ring - Ring Seat with Play Tray and Activities (Dreamy Meadow)

£8.25
FREE Shipping

Red Kite Sit Me Up Inflatable Ring - Ring Seat with Play Tray and Activities (Dreamy Meadow)

RRP: £16.50
Price: £8.25
£8.25 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When considering the seats having specific designs for specific situations, you may even find that its more convenient and practical to have multiple chairs, with certain chairs assigned to different activities and times. The material around the seating area and the tray are easy to wipe clean materials, you can even take the seat padding off and clean it in the washing machine, so this is a simple product designed perfectly for feeding times. The toys are rotating paddles with delightful pictures of animals on them with a central plastic lion which also spins on the bar which is quite a lot of fun for a very young child. This seat is much more suited for a baby reaching about nine months and has had more experience in sitting up for themselves as this seat offers less support. The Sit Me Up Peppermint Trail, part of our fabulous award-winning Peppermint Trail range, features inflatable ring seat with play tray and activities designed to help your baby sit up.

Now our little girl is 5 months we’ve had to stop using it as she was nearly able to tip herself out by bracing her feet against the sides.

Will you be claiming the VAT back?

Nice product which can be used 3 different ways. Not too large so doesn't take up too much space. Easy to set up and put away again. Read more The Mothercare Sit Me Up Cosyis a nest that grows with your baby. Suitable from birth, it provides a safe and cozy place to play during their first year. As I mentioned previously, the tray attachments are practical ways of helping your baby to eat at a table and introduce the benefits of doing so as well as reducing the mess.

The colors and textures of the toys that come with the seat are designed to stimulate the child’s senses and reinforce their motor skill development. This seat is compact with dimensions at 21 x 6.2 x 16 inches, its low to the floor giving your child plenty of support and allowing them to sit up and interact with the world around them. Finding a reliable review or source of information on the newest sit me up seats on the market isn’t common either and so this guide aims to provide you with a good overview and some advise when considering purchasing a baby sit me up seat. Best Baby Sit-Me-Up Seats Compared Fisher-Price Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat This product was perfect when we had our little one as she looked so comfortable whenever we layed her in it and as she is getting older is helping her to learn to sit up by herself. Read more My baby loved this from she was born. She spent plenty of time snoozing watching tv in it. Handy for tying any toys onto the ties for baby too. Never used as a semi circle as it just moved. Easily put into washing machine/ tumble drier.. just needs deflated everytime. Read moreUsing the sit me up cozy can help your little one to learn to sit up with out the risk of them bumping the floor. Snuggle up with the lion in this bright, colourful sit me up cosy which is a soft, inflatable nest for newborns and a comfortable cushion support for older babies.Suitable from birth, this sit me up cosy is designed to grow with your little one offering three stages of support for rest and play. Stage 1: cosy, cuddly, supportive nest for newborns. Stage 2: cushion support - converts to a prop to give older babies the support they need as they start to sit up. Stage 3: playmat - a soft space for baby to play which is also great for tummy time. With lots of textures for little hands to explore, contrasting colours for visual stimulation and a friendly face, there's lots of little ones to discover on this inflatable sit me up cosy. Most sit me up seats come with fun toys or accessories attached, which include trays that can be used by the baby to eat food from and they can range from being quite sturdy to being bouncy and purely for fun! Bought this for my daughter 2 half years ago. She was very comfy laying in it but didnt really enjoy time on her tummy so cant review that side. The inflatable insert had a small hile which we couldn't find so was unable to repair and half of the ring kept deflating. Expensive for what the product is made of but when product is in good condition nice and comfy for baby. Read more

Excellent.product. easy to store as is inflatable. Good from newborn and then easily changed as baby develops. Really like that its also machine washable. Only issue is that it needs to be against something if you want a sit me up for baby that needs the support. Otherwise it easily tips over. Read more Sit me up seats are a good choice for parents who would like to help their baby to sit up and play whilst also giving themselves a well-deserved break. The sit me up looks lovely and cute it’s easy to put together needs a pump to blow it up easy to use but it’s a bit flimsy and wobbly Read more The choices are also mostly bursting with color and can either sport a stylish pattern or have a fun theme such as a jungle pattern with animal friends as part of the design. Having the baby sit up also encourages them to observe and interact with the world around them and to the people around them which is amazing for social bonding. Safety ConcernsSuitable from nine months, your baby will love the soft fabrics and colourful designs. With its unique inflatable ring seat with detachable Velcro play tray, it is guaranteed to keep your little ones entertained with attached flower mirror and story book toys.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop