Elsie Silver Chestnut Springs Series 3 Books Collection Set (Heartless, Flawless, Powerless)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Elsie Silver Chestnut Springs Series 3 Books Collection Set (Heartless, Flawless, Powerless)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The only thing I liked was the text exchanges at the start of the chapters...And some weren't even that good T______T But, the book isn’t without its flaws. The minor gripe I had was the way the conflict(s) was handled. I mean, emotions were rife and whatnot but it somewhat dragged for me. And I wish certain elements that surrounded the conflicts were expanded upon more. For one, the relationship between Summer and Rhett had no progression. Their "friendship" bloomed out of nowhere, which left no space for a real and deep bond to truly form; I found it a little too conventient to play on a will they won't they level when it was clear they were both pretty taken, at some point. The whole DTR shit is for the teens, not for people who throw around heavy words only to play them off as a lust-fueled experience. Cade Eaton is thirteen years older than me and barely looks my way. Until I get him in the hot tub one night for a game of truth or dare. Then all bets are off - and so are our clothes. Choosing each other. Finding each other. Showing up for each other. And everything about the moment is flawless."

now i feel like me giving this book a 2-star rating is me being incredibly generous cause at most this book was average as hell. like okay i can see why a lot of people have loved this book but sadly i could not be one of those people, im sorry i know i make myself miserable by not enjoying things everyone else does sometimes. But in our quiet moments together, he softens, and I start to realise his hardened exterior is just a façade. Someone once convinced him that his best wasn't good enough. Yet I've never felt more cherished than I do in his arms.

Multibuys

Cue, the hospital scene that made me drop the three stars I was going to give this to the two pityful ones I decided for in the end. No, just no. The writing felt fresh and funny, the two main characters seem to have the right spark to turn a workplace, can't-stand-your-lousy-ass type of thing into a full on spicy romance deal.

Grumpy cowboys and steamy romance... Welcome to Chestnut Springs: the big-hitting, small-town series from TikTok sensation Elsie Silver. okay i first want to say i kind of love seeing book titles actually being mentioned in the book, even if it is so dumb. it just does something to my brain 🤸🏽‍♀️ I could not escape the hype for this one and I finally just had to cave and read it. And oh my lord. This was pure fun! It made me happy! These two characters had so much heart and playfulness between them that I was on the verge of losing it several times. Because feelings. 🥹i will say the ending kind of did have me blushing a little 🫣 so yes im aware im part of the problem. but i would recommend this to anyone who just wants a cowboy romance and does not want to think AT ALL, like brain is empty af. She says this means nothing. I say this means everything. She says there are boundaries we shouldn't cross. That my reputation can't take any more hits-and neither can her damaged heart. I say I'm going to steal it anyway. I might as well be holding up my heart. Because this girl owns every bit of me. And she has from the first day she smirked at me."

This is definitely not how I imagined this review to go, but I can't bring myself to give this the praise it doesn't deserve. To everyone who said it was great, I hope you will forgive me but I found this book cringy and boring… I couldn’t care less about the supposedly sexy cowboy with a ponytail (a ponytail! It’s 2023! Maybe a mustache too?!) and his princess.Eeeeeeeeeeeeh. I probably had expectations that were way too high, but what do you think should be expected from a book that's called flawless if not something...flawless???? Rhett Eaton: I think for the first time in history, I like the boy more than the girl, even though Rhett was more boring than staring at a wall, his only personality trait was being a bull rider, and that's it. Sometimes a grumpy one. I did really like his interactions with his brothers, and I have little else to say about him, he was that boring. I didn't really care about the rest of the characters, Cade was an ass and Winter was a bitch, but I'm excited to read their povs on the next books and see their reaons for being like that. And Jasper was a sweetheart but we didn't get much of him, so I can't say much more. Choosing each other. Finding each other. Showing up for each other. And everything about the moment was flawless. Tell me what you want, Summer... if this were your last moment on earth, what would you want me to do?"

Rhett and Summer were just so freaking perfect in every single way possible. Like… the chemistry they had on the get go? The hilarious banter?? The crazy mutual pining for one another??? THE SWEET LITTLE MOMENTS?!?!?! I’m over the freaking moon… Rhett Eaton is a bull rider who got in a bit of trouble with his sponsors. While his agent is trying to smooth things over, Rhett gets a... babysitter for the last few months of his tour. This babysitter happens to be Summer Hamilton, his agent's daughter. Summer is working at her dad's firm and is willing to do whatever it takes to prove herself. She's a bit of a people pleaser and definitely a relatable character. And rodeos are a trigger warning for me. I am against the exploitation of animals for entertainment and I am also a TAURUS so the fact that our male main character was a professional bull rider gave me some bad vibes.Alas, on a very sad wednesday, I took a second look at the cover and realized the guy on it has very very very long hair, and everything went downhill from it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop