Rise of the Earth Dragon: A Branches Book (Dragon Masters #1): Volume 1

Rise of the Earth Dragon: A Branches Book (Dragon Masters #1): Volume 1

RRP: £5.99
Price: £2.995
£2.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

These can be tracked by a weakaura; the "Weekly Profession Knowledge Tracker" by Zulandia works well: https://wago. With a Lexile measure of around 540L, the series is designed for kids who are beginning to read chapter books. My daughter does get a little frustrated when every book recaps the basics you already knew from the previous books. or admitting to myself taking ages to max out your chosen profession is just a ruse to keep you playing Wow longer, taking offence at that and taking up something else.

But the tree grows on the dangerous Dove Island…Drake, Worm, and Carlos’ cousin Val must travel there to find the baby dragons’ parents and the fruit before the baby dragons lose their powers forever!

The stories put kids in danger, but it's all age appropriate, and conflicts wrap up nicely with each story. When you memorize them, you get +5 Artisan's Mettle back for every point of Knowledge, so you will get back 75 Artisan's Mettle. But admittedly it's been around for awhile and they just migrated the old crafting quests to be dragonflight versions. Granted, there's nothing I can do with them but delete them, but I can definitely collect those treasures.

The books in the series are fast paced and since they are adressed to six year old kids they are really easy to read. This vibrant adventure highlights the power of unity and courage, and the importance of standing up for what’s right, portraying a strong message about protecting diversity. There is also an Archaelogy one with Professor Thaddeus Paleo, I imagine that's not Dragonflight related?Comment by alpanhellI don't see any mention that you can get 2 crafting knowledge points a week in Disturbed Dirt or Expedition Scout's Pack (and I'm assuming Magic Chest too).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop