Goodal Green Tangerine Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum for Sensitive Skin | 70% Tangerine Extract, 4% Niacinamide, Arbutin & Tiger Grass to Fade Dark Spots and Hyperpigmentation (1.01 fl oz)

£35
FREE Shipping

Goodal Green Tangerine Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum for Sensitive Skin | 70% Tangerine Extract, 4% Niacinamide, Arbutin & Tiger Grass to Fade Dark Spots and Hyperpigmentation (1.01 fl oz)

RRP: £70.00
Price: £35
£35 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The allergic reaction kept getting worse. I kept visiting my doctor, taking me meds but it still kept getting worse.

After toner and before moisturizer. Can be applied to areas where pigmentation is concerned. Review – Goodal Vitamin C Serum Review I am a fan of vitamin-c serums and when I got to know more about the product, I was highly impressed. All the way from South Korea with Tangerine as a source of vitamin-c. So, cool! Right? This is one of the best vitamin C serums that I have used which did not irritate my sensitive skin. I am happy with the results. The Goodal vitamic C serum does everything it CLAIMS to do – Brightens skin , fades dark spots, acne scars and other blemishes, even tones the skin. PROS She notes that in the short-term, the immediate glow fades after a few hours, but that the serum is working to improve overall skin tone over time. Bonus points? It performs great under makeup, creating an extra smooth base layer.As a travel blogger, Kerala will always have a special place in our hearts. It was the first place we as a couple traveled together for our blog. I had two acne scars on my forehead and now, they has faded completely. The dark spots would have faded from retinol and AHA, but the results were relatively faster this time. Who doesn’t love an instant brightening boost? Whether a long weekend got the best of your skin or a poor night’s sleep left you looking dull, this Sephora Collection vitamin C serum will come to your rescue with fast-acting results. All skin types can benefit from vitamin C, though different products may work better for certain skin types over others. If you’re prone to dryness, look for formulas featuring other hydrating ingredients like hyaluronic acid or squalane ( OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright 15% Vitamin C Serum and Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil are great options). Meanwhile, if you lean oily, TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum or InnBeauty Project Green Machine Vitamin C + Green Superfoods Jelly Serum may just become your new best friend because they’re also designed with purifying ingredients to curb oil production and keep skin clear.

Treating my skin with some much needed TLC with @biodermaindia Atoderm range as we slowly head towards the much awaited fall 🍂🍁 But, it didn’t do as I expected. Maybe one or another ingredient didn’t work for me or it isn’t for sensitive skin. Let us dive into the details and see where it went wrong. Goodal Green Tangerine Vita C Dark Spot Serum This is a safe and gentle vitamin C serum that will hydrate and nourish your skin to reveal a fresh and glowing complexion. It visibly revitalizes skin while avoiding irritation commonly associated with I-ascorbic acid vitamin C serums.

The instructions are very clear and easy to follow,” says our tester, who raves about the serum’s benefits. “I started to notice a significantly brighter glow to my skin around three to four weeks of use. I’d catch myself in the mirror and think, ‘wow, my skin looks so bright and smooth!’ And since using it, I’ve even received a few comments about how good my skin looks,” she says. Growing up in Bengal, I enjoyed Durga puja just as much as I enjoyed Christmas. Tirelessly pandal hopping both in my hometown and in Kolkata. And then covering all parts of Kolkata. From The traditional Pujo of North Kolkata to the theme based artistic idols and pandals of South Kolkata. I have to cover them all. We love the fast-absorbing, lightweight feel, and recommend it for visible, proven results. Similar to other vitamin C products, this has an interesting, meaty scent (our tester compares it to bacon). Fret not, because this smell dissipates a few seconds after application.

Seven patented plant ingredients, including Rosemary, Camomile, Green Tea, Centella, Licorice, Asiatic Knotweed, and Skullcap, along with panthenol to nourish and enhance the skin. We had a small trip planned in mid August and being the crazy soul that I am, I decided to go to the trip anyway. Yes! “Some people can be sensitive to vitamin C serums and it’s recommended to start by using a small amount to see how your skin responds, such as one to two drops,” says Ross. “From there, you can increase up to three to five drops per day.” What We Love: While this serum’s immediate results are nice, our tester noticed an actual improvement in the brightness of her skin after several weeks of consistent use. How long I have been using it? I have been using it for a month now. I use it in the morning skincare routine and on alternative days in the night skincare routine.

PRODUCT DETAILS

As for my husband’s family, we basically feast the entire week, and munch some more while Pandal hopping. Get ready to experience the ultimate sun protection and moisturizing benefits with The Round Lab Birch Juice Moisturizing Sun Cream SPF50+ PA++++. The Goodal Green Tangerine spot serum is not a serum that blew my mind away as claimed by many. But I guess all skin types are different. The results with this are very subtle for me. Nevertheless, your skin may benefit differently and you can give this a try. Ingredients Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract (70%), Butylene Glycol, 1,2- The upgraded version of Green Tangerine Vita C Dark Spot Serum, offers 10 times upgraded Vita C brightening effect than before.

Have you been curious about Vitamin skincare, but avoided worrying it might irritate your skin? Then try Goodal’s Green Tangerine VITA C Dark Spot Serum!

Serums are a part of my skincare routine now and vitamin-c serums have made an important place in our everyday skincare routine. Goodal Vitamin C Serum claims to have 62% green tangerine extract with nature-derived vitamin-c.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop