Garnier Olia Permanent Hair Dye, Up to 100% Grey Hair Coverage, No Ammonia, 6.60 Intense Red

£3.8
FREE Shipping

Garnier Olia Permanent Hair Dye, Up to 100% Grey Hair Coverage, No Ammonia, 6.60 Intense Red

RRP: £7.60
Price: £3.8
£3.8 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Leave to develop for up to 45mins, as stated on the instructions, depending on the result you wish to achieve.

Yes, it is on hair dye, but lets be honest here, what else were people expecting, I change my hair a lot. The hair dye kit includes everything you need: a developer applicator, a colorant tube, after-color conditioner, a set of gloves, and the instruction sheet. By submitting this form, I confirm I am a US resident, 16+, and (1) agree to Garnier's Terms of Use and to receive marketing and promotional communications from Garnier's and other L’Oreal brands, and (2) have read and acknowledge the Garnier's Privacy Notice and Notice of Financial Incentives. Choosing your perfect shade: Your hair dye colour result will vary depending on your natural hair colour - check the back of pack.Colourant Cream: Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Aqua / Water, Ethanolamine, Steareth-20, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Polysorbate 21, 2-Methyl-5-Hydroxyethylaminophenol, Steareth-2, P-Aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyethoxy Aminopyrazolopyridine HCL, Sodium Metabisulfite, Thioglycerin, Polyquaternium-67, Toluene-2, 5-Diamine, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil / Medowfoam Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata / Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, EDTA, Parfum / Fragrance (F. When concentrated at the heart of the Olia permanent red hair dye formula, oil maximises the red hair colour result.

Plus, the colour is beautiful, and it doesn’t leave all my white clothes stained red after wearing them and where my hair brushes against the material. It didn’t smell of chemicals like the majority of hair dye does, and it didn’t make my eyes sting with it on my head.The first picture is the unwashed hair before dying so it looks gross and the second picture is today and I literally just don't feel like doing anything with my natural, bedhead hair today tbh. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). In all honesty, I missed it: I felt as if the colour suited me a lot more than others I’ve had, and seeing as it was a singular kind of dye and a semi permanent dye mixed in, my hair was in a lot better condition. Garnier is also proud to announce that we are now officially approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny Programme. In case of a reaction during the application such as stinging, irritation, rash or burning sensation on the scalp, rinse immediately and discontinue use.

The oil powered technology propels colorants deep into the hair, giving you vivid, long-lasting color. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Z282036/1), 1190229 - Developer Cream: Aqua / Water, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Salicylate, Sodium Sulfate, PEG - 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phosphoric Acid, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate (F. I mainly focus on beauty and lifestyle content but I also enjoy writing about home and interiors, fashion and wellbeing from time to time too.

Also I think you do get more product than you do with other brands because one box did my whole head of hair and my hair is past my shoulders. Start by putting on gloves and instantly mix the colour cream and the developer cream in the applicator bottle. Developer Cream: Aqua / Water, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Steareth-20 PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, Tocopherol, Sodium, Stannate, Polyquaternium-6, Pentasodium Pentetate, Phosphoric Acid, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycerin (F. Plus, Olia home hair colour has a unique sensorial application and optimal scalp comfort with our non-drip smooth velvety texture of the colourant cream.

The smell of the dye isn't too bad, I'm guessing because it doesn't have any Ammonia in it but it could be better. Dark Garnet Red," was specially designed with patented high tenacity dyes that stay true to tone and resist fading for a long- lasting, deep red color result with a hint of burgundy reflects. The first picture is it in the morning, first thing (which is why there’s no make-up and you can see my spots and tired eyes). If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news.I wasn’t going to use this dye because it hadn’t worked out for me in the past when I had tried their orange when I was ginger. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Limited prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop